Wednesday Worsts.....Traditions

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
The stupid money down thing we do on 3rd Down. Not only is it lame AF, but gets the crowd to stop yelling on key plays so we can rub our fingers together.

Any morons who do money down at a game deserve to get their fingers chopped, even if they are deaf and need those digits for sign language.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Not sure where to file this grievance but why do people think it’s ok to bring dogs into all the stores and restaurants now? Especially the grocery. I’m not talking service animals but pets.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Not sure where to file this grievance but why do people think it’s ok to bring dogs into all the stores and restaurants now? Especially the grocery. I’m not talking service animals but pets.
Not sure where to file this grievance but why do people think it's ok to bring dogs into their houses and apartments now? Especially other's homes. I'm not talking service animals but pets. :crazy:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Not sure where to file this grievance but why do people think it's ok to bring dogs into their houses and apartments now? Especially other's homes. I'm not talking service animals but pets. :crazy:
My house my rules

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Britney Spears Ugh GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.