Week 10 Other Games Thread

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Great start to the week! GSU upsets ASU 24-21, ending their undefeated season. Baylor hangs on late 17-14 against WVU, keeping their hopes of an undefeated season alive (those hopes will end when they play Oklahoma).

Even the pros brought it tonight - 28-25 SF wins a close one. Hope it portends a great Saturday with a win over UGA as the exclamation point!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It just doesn't matter!! It just doesn't matter!! It just doesn't matter!!

Only game that matters is UF thumping UGA
True.... but something has to fill the void before and after the game. You can try with booze but I recommend having something to watch. Boozing alone and in the quiet is just depressing.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
UCONN hanging in with Navy early but Navy’s triple option will likely wear out the defense in the second half.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty terrible slate tomorrow, only one other ranked matchup and it’s in the AAC.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Looking forward to watching Muschamp hopefully lose to Vandy on his way towards a 4-8 season

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
UCF triggered me with their national championship bull. So I was glad to see Houston put up 357 yards on them in the first half while clinging to a narrow 23-32 lead.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
UCF triggered me with their national championship bull. So I was glad to see Houston put up 357 yards on them in the first half while clinging to a narrow 23-32 lead.
Holgo’s first season isn’t going as well as most thought.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
AU survives Ole Piss 20-14 but Ole Piss had it in AU territory in the end. Am I the only one who is surprised that Ole Piss is darn competitive this year? Bet Cousin Eddie would love to have that little running jitterbug who has replaced Corral at the Ole piss starter?

Now that USCw has hired a new AD, what happens there. And the sad news is that those rich bastards at SC did not bite on our "Fooley for AD" campaign.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
AU survives Ole Piss 20-14 but Ole Piss had it in AU territory in the end. Am I the only one who is surprised that Ole Piss is darn competitive this year? Bet Cousin Eddie would love to have that little running jitterbug who has replaced Corral at the Ole piss starter?

Now that USCw has hired a new AD, what happens there. And the sad news is that those rich bastards at SC did not bite on our "Fooley for AD" campaign.
And I had just made the posters! Damnit.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Speaking of USCw, Oregon just went up by 25 and with Utah winning today that might end the Condoms chances of making the PAC whatever CG. So the "hire Urbs " signs will begin now that they have a new AD. However I urge you to read the article written by Bill Plaschke in the LA Times saying why he does not believe there is a snoballs chance in hell that the new USCw prez will sign off on Urbs.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Chump's Cokks just softened up the Dores for us next week 24-7. Given this help, Joe Lee Dunn Jr.'s.defensive troops should be able to hold the Dores to under 200 yards rushing next week.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Chump's Cokks just softened up the Dores for us next week 24-7. Given this help, Joe Lee Dunn Jr.'s.defensive troops should be able to hold the Dores to under 200 yards rushing next week.
You know Grantham will have a great game next week. He’ll just crap the bed again against Mizzou. I’ll be right there with you on “Cousin Eddie” if he doesn’t make changes this offseason. Managing your personnel is part of what makes great HCs. If he can’t do that or recruit, he won’t succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.