Week 13 Rivalry Games (Without the Frills)

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Why does Fromm suck so much against everyone else but us? 0-4 to start with a pass that should’ve been a pick-6. And GT is a rival - no excuses like “he’s not up for these guys”. At least the dawgs have to listen to Dan Orlovsky.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why does Fromm suck so much against everyone else but us? 0-4 to start with a pass that should’ve been a pick-6. And GT is a rival - no excuses like “he’s not up for these guys”. At least the dawgs have to listen to Dan Orlovsky.
ScreenShot2012-10-27at3.35.25PM_crop_north.png

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
That’s not what I’m getting at. He’s completely inaccurate most of the time when he’s playing someone else.

That said, GT is playing press and its clearly screwing with the WRs. Dawg DC thought playing soft against a crappy QB would really rattle him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That’s not what I’m getting at. He’s completely inaccurate most of the time when he’s playing someone else.

That said, GT is playing press and its clearly screwing with the WRs. Dawg DC thought playing soft against a crappy QB would really rattle him.
you really think the first two paragraphs aren't related?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
GT trying to steal possessions. Good for them. Takes some real cajons to onside kick in the 2nd.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I do, sometimes. But when he’s not pressured and the WR is wide open off the break yet he misses by 2 yards... That’s just poor accuracy because of arm talent - or lack thereof.
He is a Buttersball QB.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Michigan putting on a clinic on how to choke at home against your biggest rival.
- Missed extra point.
- Fumble on the 5 yard line.
- Offsides on 4th down punt followed by giving up a bomb.
- Dropped TD on 3rd and goal

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan putting on a clinic on how to choke at home against your biggest rival.
- Missed extra point.
- Fumble on the 5 yard line.
- Offsides on 4th down punt followed by giving up a bomb.
- Dropped TD on 3rd and goal
I actually thought this was going to be a good game if not possibly a win for Harbough. Team had been playing great till today.

This Ohio State Team is really good.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I actually thought this was going to be a good game if not possibly a win for Harbough. Team had been playing great till today.

They don’t play anyone. They’re more athletic than almost every team on the schedule. They should look good.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They don’t play anyone. They’re more athletic than almost every team on the schedule. They should look good.
The only team in the country I think would give them a tough game is LSU. They’d whip the Dwags, Florida, Bama etc. Who else would beat them?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The only team in the country I think would give them a tough game is LSU. They’d whip the Dwags, Florida, Bama etc. Who else would beat them?
Michigan? Not even sure they are top 10. Probably on par with Florida. I think Bama, LSU, Clemson, Utah, OSU (obviously), Oklahoma, even UGA have their way with them. Wisconsin probably murders them again. Wouldn’t surprise me if Minnesota beat them. Baylor’s pretty tough, doubt Michigan tops them. Not even sure why you think UF would lose to them.

Edit: might be a miscommunication. I was responding to the “Michigan had been playing great” comment, not OSU. I think OSU is a top 2 or 3 team. LSU and Clemson are the only teams I would pick to beat them.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Michigan? Not even sure they are top 10. Probably on par with Florida. I think Bama, LSU, Clemson, Utah, OSU (obviously), Oklahoma, even UGA have their way with them. Wisconsin probably murders them again. Wouldn’t surprise me if Minnesota beat them. Baylor’s pretty tough, doubt Michigan tops them. Not even sure why you think UF would lose to them.

Edit: might be a miscommunication. I was responding to the “Michigan had been playing great” comment, not OSU. I think OSU is a top 2 or 3 team. LSU and Clemson are the only teams I would pick to beat them.
Yeah, I was talking about OSU which was in response to you responding that OSU doesn’t play anyone.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, I was talking about OSU which was in response to you responding that OSU doesn’t play anyone.
Again, wasn’t talking about OSU at all in my comment. Michigan doesn’t play anyone and they’re more athletic than almost every team they play. They should look good, even if their coach insists on setting offense back to the 80s.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Again, wasn’t talking about OSU at all in my comment. Michigan doesn’t play anyone and they’re more athletic than almost every team they play. They should look good, even if their coach insists on setting offense back to the 80s.
That is an insult to the 80s.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's certainly not how it reads... I said the Michigan team had been playing great, not looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator