Week 2 Official Scoring Contest Thread

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
48 UF
15 them
63 because every other good score was taken already... I need to work less and post more like half the people on here...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n276861 said:
This thread isn't locked yet?

Meh, Carib will just cut off any that are after the time limit, which the only one is Zambo's.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n276882 said:
Meh, Carib will just cut off any that are after the time limit, which the only one is Zambo's.

And again I don't understand why the cutoff is so early. I'm on the west coast, I generally don't get on here until the evening time. I say if its that important, lock the thread. Anything that gets in before the lock counts.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n276885 said:
And again I don't understand why the cutoff is so early. I'm on the west coast, I generally don't get on here until the evening time. I say if its that important, lock the thread. Anything that gets in before the lock counts.

:bob:

This is Carib's contest. If he wants to allow it, he will, if not, the rules were already known and everyone had basically all week to provide a score.

Ultimately this is up to Carib, not anyone else.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If I have the closest score I will donate my winnings to charity. I'm thinking Human Fund or something.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n276885 said:

I wondered this same thing all last year. Stupid EST on Friday night. Here's an idea, why not lick it first thing in the morning on game day?

BTW, missed you last weekend at the Gator Gathering.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n276900 said:
I wondered this same thing all last year. Stupid EST on Friday night. Here's an idea, why not lick it first thing in the morning on game day?

BTW, missed you last weekend at the Gator Gathering.

:britney:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n276978 said:
The rule is 10 pm....make your friggin picks on Thurs. ......wtf
:hehehe:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let's see, we've got all week to make our picks but let's bitch about the time zone difference on Friday nights. Left coasters :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.