Weis is rich btch

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That is a lot of doughnuts. And I will say this again. If only I could suck at my job as much as Weis and get that kind of coin :shakehead:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks to Kevin White.

White's punishment for a $19 million mistake? He gets to be the AD at Duke.

I am clearly in the wrong business.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I really love college football and look forward to it every season as my number one sports vice. But when I read that article about Weiss, I can't help but think there is something perverse about the sport. And for Will Muschamp to be paid so much for failing at his job, that too boggles the mind. The sports world may be the only place where people can gain such great wealth for accomplishing so little.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He'll need that money to pay for his sure to be medical issues :eek3:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I guess, at least in contract negotiations, he really did have a decided schematic advantage!

giphy.gif

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And for Will Muschamp to be paid so much for failing at his job, that too boggles the mind.

Is that moron still getting payments from UF?

If not, when they do decide to run off Mac, we might actually have the financial arsenal to hire someone worth a damn to revive our program.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Is that moron still getting payments from UF?

If not, when they do decide to run off Mac, we might actually have the financial arsenal to hire someone worth a damn to revive our program.

You're thinking Weiss will be back on the market then and we can afford him?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The sports world may be the only place where people can gain such great wealth for accomplishing so little.
Have you seen our US Congress? They go make a couple hundred thousand for a few years and mysteriously leave as multi-multi-millionaires.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Thanks to Kevin White.

White's punishment for a $19 million mistake? He gets to be the AD at Duke.

I am clearly in the wrong business.
With that said, I probably missed my calling to be a sh*tty football coach and still make millions of dollars.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You're thinking Weiss will be back on the market then and we can afford him?

Not exactly what I had in mind. I don't keep my ear to the ground as it relates to the young, up and coming hot coaches. But having the money and, from what I understand, the new facilities should help us lure a game changer to hog town.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This doesn't even take into account the millions he's still getting from Kansas.

His agent belongs in Canton.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
IF the fat man lands another gig, they should write it into his contract that he has to pay for all the ice coolers
he ruins with his butt prints. Man, I would love to buy fatso for what he is worth and sell him for what all those fools think
he is worth.

00R0R_e0vWr9mD2ZK_600x450.jpg

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Have you seen our US Congress? They go make a couple hundred thousand for a few years and mysteriously leave as multi-multi-millionaires.
You will get no argument from me about that. The coaches only **** over a few of us while congress ****s all of us. And now, returning to sports....

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The sports world may be the only place where people can gain such great wealth for accomplishing so little.

Try Hollywood. Guy Ritchie made Snatch, which is a favorite movie of mine. He also made the bomb-tastic King Arthur which cost $175m and didn't pull 10% of that in week one. Tip: "reimagining" legends doesn't work. One of my favorite actors is Tom Hanks, but The Circle is apparently unwatchable. I bet both made millions. And both will again.

I wonder how Weis & Muschamp's extended buyouts compare to Kiffen's falling up pattern. Did USC pay him a ton to leave? The Raiders? Maybe the Vols lucked out that he skulked off in the night rather than hanging around, using a big, but less big than anticipated, loss to Florida to fuel a big extension that they'd have to pay once his inevitable turdness manifested in some horrifically embarrassing and costly way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.