Welcome 2017 Florida Football Season

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
Okay today is the day we all unite and welcome the 2017 football season. Regardless of our individual thoughts on Mac, recruiting, suspensions, coach Nord, unproven quarterbacks, players development or lack of tackles and linebackers.

Tomorrow morning I plan to wake up early, try to get some action from my wife (she has yet to be made aware of this), do some quick yard work and head to a neighboring town where the majority of our family lives. I'm going to enjoy drinking beer, excellent food and many laughs or possible cries with my loved ones.

I wish all of Gator Nation a wonderful season as this is what we've been waiting for!

See you all tomorrow on chatter to celebrate....... or........ you know what we do.........

Go Gators and Go Gator Nation

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I plan to get up late, as usual. Probably get some Papa John's pizza to celebrate the start of the season & then spend the rest of the afternoon before game time reading what you nuts post here. Once the game starts I'll watch, and probably cuss quite a bit.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thinking of having my 3 year old help me wash my truck in the morning, get a shower and then watch the game. Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator