Welcome 3* 2018 WR Tyquan Thornton

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Remember last week when Mac couldn't recruit? Those were good times.

It's about time. There seems to be some real urgency finally with this staff. The noise in the system is working.

And welcome Tyquan!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
YOU'RE taking credit for this recruiting surge?!!! :lmao:
LOL...hardly but IMSO Mac seems to have a lot more urgency after all the "my job is getting to ATL" blowback. Do you remember? And make no mistake...I'll eat **** all day long if/when Mac wins an SEC.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Remember last week when Mac couldn't recruit? Those were good times.
To be fair we are what #9, #10? That's where we usually are and should be. But when you're at #60 and then get to where we are it looks very dramatic.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to Gator Nation Tyquan!

:chomp: :chomp:

Underrated skill it seems - maybe due to being underweight? That can be fixed. We'll need some of these receivers to redshirt anyway!

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
LOL...hardly but IMSO Mac seems to have a lot more urgency after all the "my job is getting to ATL" blowback. Do you remember? And make no mistake...I'll eat **** all day long if/when Mac wins an SEC.

Just my opinion but I seriously doubt he altered his approach the past few weeks based on any noise. The Staff made a plan, implemented the plan and are now executing the plan. For better or worse. It's clear they had a plan on how to handle the Fields/Corral dilemma. Once Corral was corralled.....other pieces began to fall.

Given how much his players and their parents like and respect Mac its not a big leap to expect the same reaction on the trail. He is getting grounded, establishing relationships, brining in more effective recruiters and putting the pieces in place. Some things fell in place. He caught some breaks. Now he undeniably has momentum....not just with 2018 but also 2019. He needs to even out the classes and the positions but I suspect that is on their white board.

I like where we are headed. Solid season this year....championship seasons very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator