Recruiting Welcome 3* TE Kenmore Gamble

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Lewis and Goolsby's big nights had an effect.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good news because kight looked every bit of 350 lbs. We're gonna need a TE in the future.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
#1/#2 TE in Florida. He and McKitty vying for top spot. South Florida kid.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we don't feed the TE's in the fall, I doubt he sticks. Just get that vibe off of him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm happy to land this kid regardless if he's "only" a 3-star. We need his position badly, he's from south Florida, and has an offer from Bama. I'm sure he'll get a 4th star. I just hope he sticks.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If we don't feed the TE's in the fall, I doubt he sticks. Just get that vibe off of him.
I think we do. It's becoming kinda common to see successful teams utilize 2 TE's(not always at the same time). I wish we could develop a "athletic" TE and a 250-260#er with good hands who can crush a DE without having to bring in a heavy set or DT to line up in the backfield. It really gives an offense a great run/ pass situation on 3rd and short or goaline when you have a bruiser who can slip 5 yards past the los AND catch a pass.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we do. It's becoming kinda common to see successful teams utilize 2 TE's(not always at the same time). I wish we could develop a "athletic" TE and a 250-260#er with good hands who can crush a DE without having to bring in a heavy set or DT to line up in the backfield. It really gives an offense a great run/ pass situation on 3rd and short or goaline when you have a bruiser who can slip 5 yards past the los AND catch a pass.
I think we do too. Just saying that I get a selfish vibe off the kid

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
With a competent QB, the TEs in this offense have been golden. Why wouldn't you want to play for Mac?

The last recruiting class was a victim to Treon's QB play.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think we do too. Just saying that I get a selfish vibe off the kid
Well screw him if he backs off because we've already got Lewis and Knight for a couple more years as the "athletic type TE's. I want a mauler of a blocker with a set of hands to boot....On a side note I didn't hear one mention of Moral Stevens during the spring game.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I'm happy to land this kid regardless if he's "only" a 3-star. We need his position badly, he's from south Florida, and has an offer from Bama. I'm sure he'll get a 4th star. I just hope he sticks.
Dare I say it? He has a fourth star on ESPN.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well screw him if he backs off because we've already got Lewis and Knight for a couple more years as the "athletic type TE's. I want a mauler of a blocker with a set of hands to boot....On a side note I didn't hear one mention of Moral Stevens during the spring game.
In one of Laws summaries he mentioned Stevens blocking well on one of the plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator