Welcome 4* DT Fred Hansard

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Up to #16 in Rivals, but #9 if you look at average star rating...
This is good, we are right in the thick of things. We have a good season this year and we will be top 10 from that point forward automatically. The big fish are watching to ensure last season wasn't a fluke and the fade down the stretch really was due to no qb and oline. We turn heads this year and our class will be swimming with big fish. Go GATORS!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Shhhhhh Mac and co can't recruit with the big boys. Don't look at average stars that tells the bigger story, it's all about the team rankings!!!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Fantastic! 324 pounds as a high school junior! That's three mountains at defensive tackle for the 2017 class, so far.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great win by the staff. We just need to bring in two more DTs. I would say one more (that being Treusdale) but a couple posters on here have stated that Hansard may have grade issues. Better to be safe than sorry.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
By the way we would be remiss if we didn't say that T didn't call this about two months ago.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
great news. now, i don't want to rain on the parade, but what about all that "grades" stuff i was hearing here and elsewhere?

don't want to get all gussied up and then get left at the altar by this dude, y'know? we need this cat.

and i also heard that wilson is likely coming this way soon as well. let the momentum swell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.