Welcome 4* WR Ja'Marr Chase

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If ten teams give us the game again for the third straight year I won't be complaining too much.
Ten teams didnt give us the game last year. Mushchump counted wins that didnt happen also. Maybe there is a pattern there.

You proud of four loss seasons? I know Tinerc would be these days. And Vandy.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Ten teams didnt give us the game last year. Mushchump counted wins that didnt happen also. Maybe there is a pattern there.

Not proud. But it's not terrible. A qb and better line play gets us 1-2 more wins last year. I don't find it fun being pissed and wanting the season to be over before it even starts quite the way you do. It's definitely a talent

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

This just in! A 5⭐️ QB gave his verbal commitment to UF, which quickly attracted a 4⭐️ WR surprise verbal. Care to complain about that, too?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to know how these sites determine stars. This kid's video is pretty darn awesome. I haven't seen better from any other receivers I've looked at. His hands and body control are really advanced and he runs great patterns. I'm really excited about this dude.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to know how these sites determine stars. This kid's video is pretty darn awesome. I haven't seen better from any other receivers I've looked at. His hands and body control are really advanced and he runs great patterns. I'm really excited about this dude.

He's a borderline five star. He may be a five star before it's all said and done.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mostly from how they perform against their peers at camps, but also based on how some coaches lobby. Creyer was good at it.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mostly from how they perform against their peers at camps, but also based on how some coaches lobby. Creyer was good at it.
I haven't heard his name until a couple days ago. Is he not a camper?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

Highly subjective and I bet influenced a lot about the team that you play on and the attention it gets.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
By the way Omar, where have you been? This place has been rocking the past week. How could you not want to be a part of that? :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator