Welcome to the new Gatorchatter! Post all your issues and annoyances here!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Wanna hear the best part? I’m now having the same problem as @NVGator …….while on my IPhone.

And now it's prevalent on my iPhone as well. Not 100% lost reaction images, more like 80% gone and a few still show while the others are text placeholders. It has got to be a problem on our end, though, like cache issues and such.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Those of you using iphone...are you on the site via Safari or some other web browser?

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
And now it's prevalent on my iPhone as well. Not 100% lost reaction images, more like 80% gone and a few still show while the others are text placeholders. It has got to be a problem on our end, though, like cache issues and such.
I have had the same for a few days. Assumed it was the GD update my phone forced over the weekend. Guess it's not just me this time!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
B2269FF4-59E1-42C9-B10C-EC803207B778.png Safari. I’ll try other browsers when I have some time to myself.
My iPhone and iPad have both been showing question marks for the reaction buttons the last few days. It cleared up entirely yesterday for no apparent reason, and is doing it again this morning. Must be a Safari issue. No problem on my PC (Chrome).

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My iPhone and iPad have both been showing question marks for the reaction buttons the last few days. It cleared up entirely yesterday for no apparent reason, and is doing it again this morning. Must be a Safari issue. No problem on my PC (Chrome).
Yea, and I may be wrong here, but I think Safari has had issues with XenForo websites before.
I wonder if the others having this problem are all having used Safari too

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Still on iPhone. Tried chrome, same issue. Tried a ‘private’ browser, and it was worse - thumbs up/down disappeared completely.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Still on iPhone. Tried chrome, same issue. Tried a ‘private’ browser, and it was worse - thumbs up/down disappeared completely.
You can use Tapatalk. It only has a like button, which is inadequate because I often laugh at posts, no thumb down either. Hopefully someone will resolve this. Seems above any of our control, including Ox.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
My PC browser magically started displaying the emojis this evening. My Samsung never stopped. Ah well.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know what they say about a "Wet dream". Well.......

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
how I picture some of the board members getting on line here
Vintage Working GIF by Four Rest Films

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
how I picture some of the board members getting on line here
Vintage Working GIF by Four Rest Films
Ahhhh, the good old days. Small green or amber monochrome screen, saving work on a cassette recorder--a whopping 8k, maybe,.... tractor feed printer that usually jammed but always made enough noise to wake the dead, and you could actually write your own 'programs' in BASIC till they got really cool and you moved into COBOL or DIBOL world.

Such fond memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.