We're number 10?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised they moved us up. I was expecting "they had home field advantage, they aren't really that good" excuses to hold us back.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Do you keep a notebook of my posts so you can call me out? You beat me over the head with stuff I've long forgotten.

He figured Mrs. Ox was too busy cheering for AU to do her wifely duty of calling you out on long lost misstatements, so he was just picking up the slack. Games over, she can do it herself now.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Do you keep a notebook of my posts so you can call me out? You beat me over the head with stuff I've long forgotten.
Thought clinging to every word of Fearless Leader was required in dictatorships?

Plus, I can’t threaten to ban you for disagreeing so calling you out is the next best thing.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
He figured Mrs. Ox was too busy cheering for AU to do her wifely duty of calling you out on long lost misstatements, so he was just picking up the slack. Games over, she can do it herself now.
Expect ox to be pissy the next few days. I’m guessing he wife still isn’t talking to him.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Much nicer than what I was going to say, so we will go with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator