What a shame: ETN arrested for DUI

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Maybe he got a NIL deal that pays him for mileage in his car.
Chico’s Bail Bonds…
Walter Matthau Sport GIF

HumbleGator

Nov 4, 2017
What a damn shame! And I‘m calling BS on the “three beers”.

“Etienne was traveling 80 to 90 mph in a 50-mph zone at approximately 1:50 a.m. Sunday and twice crossed over a double yellow line to pass vehicles, according to an Athens-Clarke County Police Department report. Etienne, a transfer from Florida, told police he was trying to get home and admitted to drinking three beers "way earlier."
Etienne, the younger brother of Jacksonville Jaguars running back Travis Etienne, was driving a 2024 Audi RS7 and declined to consent to a field sobriety test. Police said he had slurred speech, glossy eyes and was swaying back and forth while standing on flat ground. When the arresting officer asked Etienne for an ID, he gave him his car key.”

Base price: $130K
Hp: 620

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

“Etienne was traveling 80 to 90 mph in a 50-mph zone at approximately 1:50 a.m. Sunday and twice crossed over a double yellow line to pass vehicles, according to an Athens-Clarke County Police Department report. Etienne, a transfer from Florida, told police he was trying to get home and admitted to drinking three beers "way earlier."
Etienne, the younger brother of Jacksonville Jaguars running back Travis Etienne, was driving a 2024 Audi RS7 and declined to consent to a field sobriety test. Police said he had slurred speech, glossy eyes and was swaying back and forth while standing on flat ground. When the arresting officer asked Etienne for an ID, he gave him his car key.”

So he declined the sobriety test, or the breathalyzer? If the first, he’s an even bigger idiot than I thought. Thats your chance to show you’re ok and it can definitely be passed. You’re going down either way, so you may as well try.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I was talking to a friend of mine today who happened to be at Ugly’s practice yesterday. He was anxious to watch ETN and kept waiting to see him run the ball. Eventually he noticed off to the side of practice was a player with his own personal member of the S&C staff working him like a rented mule. Eventually my friend realized it was ETN. He noticed that the S&C staffer would get swapped out for another one, but ETN did not seem to get much in the way of breaks.

The other thing my friend noticed was how good Ugly’s other backs looked. He claimed if ETN doesn’t get himself out of Kirby’s doghouse, he’ll be lucky to be an RB2 for them. Wouldn’t that be some irony?

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017

Can’t fix stupid.

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
I was talking to a friend of mine today who happened to be at Ugly’s practice yesterday. He was anxious to watch ETN and kept waiting to see him run the ball. Eventually he noticed off to the side of practice was a player with his own personal member of the S&C staff working him like a rented mule. Eventually my friend realized it was ETN. He noticed that the S&C staffer would get swapped out for another one, but ETN did not seem to get much in the way of breaks.

The other thing my friend noticed was how good Ugly’s other backs looked. He claimed if ETN doesn’t get himself out of Kirby’s doghouse, he’ll be lucky to be an RB2 for them. Wouldn’t that be some irony?
He’s too dumb to realize Bangs only took him to keep him from running for us or anybody else.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I doubt he gets drafted in the first 3 rounds so Mama Etienne will be sending him to either Ole Piss or FSU.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
So he declined the sobriety test, or the breathalyzer? If the first, he’s an even bigger idiot than I thought. Thats your chance to show you’re ok and it can definitely be passed. You’re going down either way, so you may as well try.
Not a fan of ETN but this is the one thing he did correctly.
NEVER accept to perform a roadside breathalyzer and, especially, never perform a roadside sobriety test.
You'll go to jail for a night but you can self-bail out and won't get the DUI tag as they can't prove the DUI so you'll get reckless blah blah or some other charge but not DUI. Some places are pushing for forced blood samples at the station but that's being shot down on different levels for a multitude of reasons.
Additionally, the field sobriety test has been used to convict totally sober people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator