What do you want to ask Foley...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n156644 said:
WE fired HIM. Restrictions go out the window when you fire someone - they're only for when the person leaves voluntarily.

No, they are not.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
When do you plan on leaving so I'll know when we really start rebuilding our once proud football program?

Is your pocket sewn shut?

Any chance in the future that we lower our athletic academic standard so that we compete on a level playing field with every other team in our conference except Vandy? And is that the real reason Meyer left?

Are you still interested in your job, or are you just short timing it until your pension which was built with all the money you DIDN'T spend in full enough for you at the expense of our football program?

And why after it took you so long to fire Muschamp didn't you kick his ass out of the facility???? His smell still fouls the air...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dear Gator Faithful
Kind Regards

I'll be here as long as they'll have me.

Yours Thankfully
Jeremy Foley

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why are you letting Dan Mario teach the holders on Place Kicking?

Did you know you don't have to be a Dick even though your head is shaped like one?

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LadyGator74;n156768 said:
What a joke--a PR ploy to make it appear that Foley is sincerely interested in the opinions/concerns of others.
Did anyone really expect anything different?...
When are you doing a podcast with Ox?...then the people will get some truth.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well there were a lot of weak questions and avoidance of much response. Perhaps the tweets being limited is a factor. I do wonder if some of the questions here would be answered more fully if some say Bull Gator asked them.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You know some of the Bulls have been asking these questions...just not on Twitter.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
LadyGator74;n156768 said:
What a joke--a PR ploy to make it appear that Foley is sincerely interested in the opinions/concerns of others.

The questions re posted by Avatara remind me of the #AskJameis# damage control questions fed in to deflect from all the rapist crab theft questions.

If only the Foley PR dreamers could get people to not send in their real questions, the site would be such a great PR idea. What did they expect?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Mr Foley, can you give me one good reason I shouldn't kick you square in the sack if I ever come across you on the streets?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n156946 said:
Mr Foley, can you give me one good reason I shouldn't kick you square in the sack if I ever come across you on the streets?

Lawsuit?:dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator