What do you want to see from UF vs Vandy

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Some pride, some leadership, some guts. A real football team. Fielded by coaches who actually know what they're doing.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A starting SEC caliber QB with a season under his belt playing with the same core of talented receivers. An Oline of Jr's and Sr's with 100 starts between them.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Its gonna be a 10-7 type of game anyhow. Hopefully we're lucky enough to win this year too.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A dominating performance, no mistakes, and just a plain ole azz whupin'.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Despite chatter to the opposite, Gators will attend/watch this year's team the remainder of the season. Vandy is up next.

I want to see:
- No fair catches on punt returns inside the 10 yardline.
- Some fiery leadership from non-me players on the field and not on social media.
- Less predictable play calling while playing to win rather than not to lose.
- Play like underdogs that nobody respects...regardless of score and until final whistle.
- Intermediate depth pass completions.
- A win.

Leave the fog of post-defeat depression and discuss.

Agree.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see:

A different ST coach
A different OC calling plays
More involvement from the TEs
Actual adjustments

I'm with you on 3 out of the 4, but not the bolded part. Lewis had by my count 3 drops. At least one on 3rd down that would've moved the sticks.
Goolsby also had a pass hit him in the shoulder pad on the key 3rd down before halftime. If we convert there and go up 24-3 who knows what happens.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I would really like to see a game plan that lets AA play. Similar to the 1st half against UT. I was pleased w' his performance w' the exception of the 1 bad throw that led to an int.
Just go play as a team and take care of business. The rest will fall into place!!!!

Go Gators!!!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'm with you on 3 out of the 4, but not the bolded part. Lewis had by my count 3 drops. At least one on 3rd down that would've moved the sticks.
Goolsby also had a pass hit him in the shoulder pad on the key 3rd down before halftime. If we convert there and go up 24-3 who knows what happens.

I think, with my uneducated opinion, that del Rio was able to put touch on the ball, and has a LOT more time practicing with the 1s, as opposed to AA who traditionally fires a rifle shot at the receivers, and they haven't had more than a week to get used to his passes. It is a problem, but one I think that can be fixed with practice and repitition.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I'd like to see some attitude. Quit talking and start bringing the heat.

Exactly. These guys need fire or they get whipped.

That offensive line needs to show up. Vandy has issues but they will be able to stifle our offense just like they did last year if we let them.

I wish we had an alternative to Sharpe. He and Johnson are awful. Complete waste of their size.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My opinion is McElwein and staff need to dismantle Vandy, 65 - 0, or, a score in that neighborhood. We need to blow out teams we should blow out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.