What Florida Today thinks of the Gators

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Read that last night. I think it's safe to say, everyone is seeing it the same and coming to the same conclusions. Writers, observers, and fans aren't concerned so much about the loss but are very concerned and surprised by our performance.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
aka said:
Read that last night. I think it's safe to say, everyone is seeing it the same and coming to the same conclusions. Writers, observers, and fans aren't concerned so much about the loss but are very concerned and surprised by our performance.
Exactly

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care what Florida today thinks about the gators. I think they're awsome!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I don't care what Florida today thinks about the gators. I think they're awsome!
They think you're awesome too t-gator....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I find it funny these papers and announcers etc. seem to have just finally realized we have a major issue at QB. All we heard the whole offseason was how you can expect a big turnaround etc. since the starter will be back and our record when the starter wasn't injured and the rest. I guess they finally focused on the play at QB since we don't have the defense and ST we had in 2012 and we got blown out and realized what is going on there besides our secondary issues.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I think you're awsome dougie!

spook

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n61136 said:
I find it funny these papers and announcers etc. seem to have just finally realized we have a major issue at QB. All we heard the whole offseason was how you can expect a big turnaround etc. since the starter will be back and our record when the starter wasn't injured and the rest. I guess they finally focused on the play at QB since we don't have the defense and ST we had in 2012 and we got blown out and realized what is going on there besides our secondary issues.

They have been practicing against a horrible secondary. The thing is, couldn't the coaches figure that out? Kind of like the emperor's new clothes?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
spook;n61197 said:
They have been practicing against a horrible secondary. The thing is, couldn't the coaches figure that out? Kind of like the emperor's new clothes?

That and when you just looked at what happened during the plays in the open practices there was a lot of bad plays by the offense actually but you wouldn't know it reading the fluff pieces those combo pay sites put out.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n61136 said:

The change in coaching on the offensive side of the ball is the biggest reason for that. Like any change in coaching it takes at least 4 games to truly see the difference. First game looked good, second game was so/so, and the last game was horrible.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp: "We need to stay the course right now". He must be living in the twilight zone. If change is not called for now it never will be.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
kepler;n61449 said:
Muschamp: "We need to stay the course right now". He must be living in the twilight zone. If change is not called for now it never will be.

Yup, stay the course. He's living in the Unemployment Zone.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
4 years of recruiting, coaching and developing your system... this is what you have?

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
kepler;n61449 said:

I think this quote proves he's an undercover dawg who is here to destroy the program, because that is the course we've been on since he arrived.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Staying the course with Driskel is like a root canal with no anesthesia. The fact that Muschump can watch film of that crap and speak of "staying the course" makes me question whether he is fan of his own team. He has a QB who has been at UF for four years who looks scared to make a decision and can't hit the broad side of a barn under pressure. I could care less what Florida Today thinks of us. That ended with 4-8. I just want to get back to the days when I didn't HAVE to get drunk to somewhat enjoy watching a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator