What is going on at UGA

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Rumors are flying all over twitter that he has been fired.... I don't think any of this is true, but obviously UGA is a mess if Richt has had to come out and deny everything.

Richt said that is not the case...
Mark Richt ‏@MarkRicht 2h2 hours ago
Just so everyone knows, Jeremy Pruitt is our defensive coordinator and is in the office working diligently getting ready for Kentucky!

CFB Insider ‏@BourbonGhost 2h2 hours ago
Despite previous reports, I can confirm that Jeremy Pruitt has been let go & has been banned from the UGA athletic department.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/bars...&utm_source=BarstoolTweets&utm_medium=Twitter

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Looks like just another day in the office. The saintly Richt saying one thing when it's clearly a mistruth. Team preparing for a meaningless November game. Reminiscing about their favorite blooming onion stories. Maybe a random bark or two. You know...same old.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dumpster-garbage-fire-gif.0.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We broke someones program!!!

This just in: Internet sources reporting Muschamp is very upset he wasn't able to get to UGA and do it first.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Voicing your opinions without knowing any of the details from the comfort of the Internet. How pathetic.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n307937 said:
Voicing your opinions without knowing any of the details from the comfort of the Internet. How pathetic.

Isn't that what you're doing?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n307941 said:
Originally posted by MJMGator View Post

Isn't that what you're doing?

:burn:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think Richt announces he is leaving, maybe before their home finale against Georgia Southern. They rush out and grab Kirby Smart, and their program heads back to the Donnan/Goff era.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What ever happened to that Merge Mod?

Wait, is that a complaint?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On one of the radio shows they were saying there were about 6 unique stories concerning issues at UGA. Most revolve around Pruitt. One said that the AD wanted to fire Richt after last year, but was overruled by the University President. Lots and lots of smoke. Something is going to hit the fan soon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its just too much to ask that IF they fire Pruitt that they are dumb enough to hire Chimp once Barn fires him.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just glad we're sitting at a safe distance watching this carnage, that it's not happening to us, and that we had something to do with it. :dance:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n308008 said:
Its just too much to ask that IF they fire Pruitt that they are dumb enough to hire Chimp once Barn fires him.

Please please please. That would be the ultimate in schadenfreude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.