When Uniforms Go Wrong

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I've always been in favor of having an alternate for certain occasions or at least wearing them once a year but damn Notre Dame and UA just went full retard...

These are ****ing horrid o8enkcuuosr90ozmtimc.png

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... and their kicker wears the leprechaun edition.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Acceptable alternative uniform:

florida-quarterback-tim-tebow-looks-for-a-whole-as-the-alabama-in-picture-id120944417

Alex.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The uniforms themselves aren't completely atrocious. But the helmet looks like the airbrushing that some people did on their full size vans in the '80s. If there's an arbitrary ladder on the back, that would just about complete the look.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The uniforms themselves aren't completely atrocious. But the helmet looks like the airbrushing that some people did on their full size vans in the '80s. If there's an arbitrary ladder on the back, that would just about complete the look.
Cn7MVlYXEAA7xqz.jpg

Turrible.

Alex.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Whoever came up with that idea, deserves to be tarred and feathered.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It seems that the worse the design, the popular it is with the kids. They should love it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I like our cheerleader's uniforms:
1604710520.jpg

Okay I have a story about that cheerleader. Years ago my dearly departed wife created a myspace page (that long ago) and wanted to put something Gator on it because she was an alum and randomly picked this picture as her avatar(?). Within a week or two she got a message from the young lady asking the wifey why she was using the picture. My wife explained and the girl totally understood and was cool about it. She didn't even ask her to remove it but she did anyway. So whenever I see that pic I remember that story.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Okay I have a story about that cheerleader. Years ago my dearly departed wife created a myspace page (that long ago) and wanted to put something Gator on it because she was an alum and randomly picked this picture as her avatar(?). Within a week or two she got a message from the young lady asking the wifey why she was using the picture. My wife explained and the girl totally understood and was cool about it. She didn't even ask her to remove it but she did anyway. So whenever I see that pic I remember that story.

"Sorrows cannot discount your living while you're counting your blessings." Keep on counting the good times.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Did you try to hit it? :naughty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator