Where does Franks end up transferring to?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mentioned this in the game thread. I saw Franks at a Bolay in Oviedo right before kick off this morning. He's in a boot. Looked like he weighed a lot less than 240. He ordered the lemon chicken bowl with quinoa and brussels sprouts.

#notastalker

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Mentioned this in the game thread. I saw Franks at a Bolay in Oviedo right before kick off this morning. He's in a boot. Looked like he weighed a lot less than 240. He ordered the lemon chicken bowl with quinoa and brussels sprouts.

#notastalker
It is not a fun injury. I had the same injury (or maybe even a little worse) in 2013 and it was tough to stay fit. I feel bad for the guy. He can definitely recover but I doubt he ever starts a game for Florida again. I think the OP is relevant he's got to be thinking about his options for the future.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It is not a fun injury. I had the same injury (or maybe even a little worse) in 2013 and it was tough to stay fit. I feel bad for the guy. He can definitely recover but I doubt he ever starts a game for Florida again. I think the OP is relevant he's got to be thinking about his options for the future.

He needs to do what Jalen Hurts and Jeff Driskel did. Find a wide open offense incredibly friendly to QBs. Considering Franks struggles with the mental side of the game, he should try to find an offense that doesn't use a playbook. That's his best chance of being drafted. Couple it with his height and arm talent? It could move him into a 5-7th round pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator