Where we stand statically after week 3

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Jesus man, hope you recover fully.
Thanks brother...Im going to be alright...just some compound fractures. I also have some nerve damage around the injury but they're doing surgery this Friday and another on Oct 20th to fix that. I have some of the best doc's in the state so I'll be good to go soon. Just going to be laid up for awhile!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks brother...Im going to be alright...just some compound fractures. I also have some nerve damage around the injury but they're doing surgery this Friday and another on Oct 20th to fix that. I have some of the best doc's in the state so I'll be good to go soon. Just going to be laid up for awhile!

Hate to hear that, your one of the most informative posters on here, like I said, hopefully you make a full recovery with no lingering side effects.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scoring offense average is all points scored, no matter who scores them.

that's misleading... and sux.

truth is, most of those below UF probably haven't scored a Defensive TD so the offense is actually worst than the ranking :facepalm:

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
today I flipped a penny one time, guessed heads and was right. Later I told everyone at church that I am 100% accurate on coin tosses...

Please flip it again to account for field goal. If correct call, go brag to fellow church goers.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Please flip it again to account for field goal. If correct call, go brag to fellow church goers.
I suppose you wouldn't consider a running back with the ball a foot from the goal line as a red zone possession though... :scratchchin:

You see, in statistics, there's this little thing called sample size, and its kind of a big deal...

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
that's misleading... and sux.

truth is, most of those below UF probably haven't scored a Defensive TD so the offense is actually worst than the ranking :facepalm:
It is what it is. Defensive and special teams scores count against your scoring defense average, too. :dunno:

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I suppose you wouldn't consider a running back with the ball a foot from the goal line as a red zone possession though... :scratchchin:

You see, in statistics, there's this little thing called sample size, and its kind of a big deal...

You are a true master of the obvious. My hat is off to you. :stirpot::rolleyes:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
According to Mac...we're headed in the right direction. I guess he/Nuss/Nordatard feel this is where we belong.

What a f'n asinine statement. If you go to dinner with the wife, walk out an hop in the car, are you 'where you belong' when you are still on the driveway? Or are you headed in the right direction? This is not 'where we belong' and not what they have said in the slightest.

Feel better. Don't get addicted the meds, and f'n get better. And not only because I'd like that nurse sent my way later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator