White skill players and DBs

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, it was completely deleted and I'll never know why. A perfectly innocuous thread about the lack of disciplined play by the Kiwis and some self-important mod deleted it. Sad.

Truly sad. In my opinion, that should’ve been in the Hall of Fame not deleted.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This article is totally racist. Jimmy the Greek Snyder lost his entire career when he was overheard saying this exact same thing in a restaurant. That was 1988.
Speaking of "oh sh!t, did he really say that?!!!" anyone remember this little faux pas....
I used to be a huge Redskin fan back in the day and I can vividly remember choking on the popcorn I was eating while watching this....What an idiot....

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The old, fast twitch versus slow twitch argument. So what about all of those Kenyans winning marathons every year?

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
I opened this thinking it was going to be a fire Mike White thread and had to see what the fact he can’t play DB has to do with it. Am disappointed, and am left wondering if he suck’s at DB because he’s White or white?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Speaking of "oh sh!t, did he really say that?!!!" anyone remember this little faux pas....
I used to be a huge Redskin fan back in the day and I can vividly remember choking on the popcorn I was eating while watching this....What an idiot....

I too saw that one live with a bunch of buddies in college. We just looked at each other in stunned silence until one of my buddies said, “That’s the end of Cosell.” And it was. That was his last season. The irony was Cosell was not a racist; far from it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm hoping Brewster has an in with white boy from north Carolina. A white running back here would be badass.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What hell?! Why no talk 'bout no Chinee prayers?! Run fast! Verrry sneaky fast! Verrry smaht! You stupid! Chinee prayers best! Numba one!

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Matt Parker and Trey Stone...no...anyone who’s not a liberal...yes

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What hell?! Why no talk 'bout no Chinee prayers?! Run fast! Verrry sneaky fast! Verrry smaht! You stupid! Chinee prayers best! Numba one!
Chinese athletes are at an advantage because they are imbued with the innate gift of sneakiness. That's why they excel at certain games like ping pong and Sneaky Snacky Squirrel. On the other hand, they are genetically predisposed to be terrible drivers, which is why they've never excelled on the NASCAR circuit - too many crashes. Oddly the fact that they are not weighed down by a big American penis doesn't seem to help them in track events, perhaps because of their short legs. In any case, there is lots of valid scientific research on all of this, most of it occurring around the turn of the 19th century.

A while back we had a guy on this board who said that he was half Chinese and half Irish. As mortified as I was of the prospect of this guy getting out on the road in his car on a Friday night after 4 hours of pounding car bombs at O'Malley's Pub, it did raise this interesting philosophical question: If you have whiskey dick and your wife doesn't even notice the difference, is it really whiskey dick?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Chinese athletes are at an advantage because they are imbued with the innate gift of sneakiness. That's why they excel at certain games like ping pong and Sneaky Snacky Squirrel. On the other hand, they are genetically predisposed to be terrible drivers, which is why they've never excelled on the NASCAR circuit - too many crashes. Oddly the fact that they are not weighed down by a big American penis doesn't seem to help them in track events, perhaps because of their short legs. In any case, there is lots of valid scientific research on all of this, most of it occurring around the turn of the 19th century.

JovialClassicGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, did I ever tell you guys the joke about the Irishman who got so sh!tfaced drunk that when he got home he kissed his wife and beat his dog with the coal shovel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.