Who ARE these guys?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
WobbleGator;n292897 said:
Doubt it. There is no mention of law98gator sucking. :lol:

He didn't have to. I kept reading all these defensive statements and kept thinking "When does law admit he was wrong about the DC?" We've still got a lot of games to play and chances to show our ass, so I'm not calling law out as yet. But by season's end, when we have the full picture, I do believe PDS will have been right in asking for law to eat some crow.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n293026 said:
I do believe PDS will have been right in asking for law to eat some crow.

There is no doubt many posters would love to see Law eat some crow. He has, but not nearly enough quite yet. But PDS literally chased Law around for days calling him out and harassing him in nearly every thread. There's a difference between incessant negativism, and stalking to besmirch someone's character. One is tolerated because we believe everyone is entitled to their views. The other isn't because it's a personal attack towards a GCMB poster. PDS couldn't wrap his head around that difference.

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Good article, well written, thanks for posting.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Look, I'm excited and so is everyone else......But this is the same guy who gushed over what impact that Ropers offense was going to have last year and how it was a winning fit....Well I for one am taking this thing one game at a time. Have we started off in the right direction? Yes but there will still be a few bumps in the road so to me better to set the bar low and watch the team soar than to build the expectations and be disappointed when they "fail" to win every game.....We'll get there.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, I only read articles written by people who are always right.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n293063 said:
Sorry, I only read articles written by people who are always right.

Yeah, but Law isn't a sports writer so our choices are limited.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n293075 said:
Yeah, but Law isn't a sports writer so our choices are limited.

I can't believe you would invoke the name of that pettifogger in this context.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n293084 said:
I can't believe you would invoke the name of that pettifogger in this context.

I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself.:lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n293086 said:
I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself.:lol:

The coiffure on your ungulate is discommoding.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Always fun to read someone telling you how great you are. In the part about "so who else is there in the SEC" he seems to conclude there is UF, LSU, Bama, with UGA being a fraud based on how they lost to Bama. He talks about LSU then says "So then there is Alabama left to consider". Huh? Someone might want to remind him there is also an SEC team in TX that are solidly in the mix and may be the favorite in the West. Not to mention the fact that 6 teams have only 1 conference loss so technically 2/3rds of the conference are still alive and well.

Let's see how it plays out. I definitley like the way we are trending but this is the ultimate belly rub article Mac keeps talking about.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n292931 said:
I still want to punch that ass clown in the fuc**** neck...

Dumbass was all about Chump last year...pleading with the fan base to support giving him one more year and how if we beat FSU, we made a big mistake...

I don't care what he writes now, forever PD will be the biggest f'n Dbag I've ever come across.
Sooo, do you like PDS or not?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n293026 said:
He didn't have to. I kept reading all these defensive statements and kept thinking "When does law admit he was wrong about the DC?" We've still got a lot of games to play and chances to show our ass, so I'm not calling law out as yet. But by season's end, when we have the full picture, I do believe PDS will have been right in asking for law to eat some crow.
I will never eat crow about Prevent Defenses. We lived through Zook and Hoke.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n292922 said:
That article gave me a chub.
What's a "chub"? I'm not familiar with the term.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n293343 said:
I will never eat crow about Prevent Defenses. We lived through Zook and Hoke.

Dear Lord don't remind us......even Charlie would go a little soft when we got up by more than 14 points. I will say this though, at least Collins doesn't wait until halfway through the 4th quarter to bring the heat. Our blitzes seem to be well timed and used often enough. Zook, Hoke and even Charlie acted like they had to ration the heat....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator