Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I put Currie and Batt on here due to their prowess raising coin. Lovo started as a student assistant under Urbs and is moving up the chain rapidly.

Nothing changes without a change at the top.

There are a bunch of “other” names out there, go ahead and list them.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Make Greg McGarity an offer he can’t refuse. He understands football is king and fixed UGA. He knows our administration and our boosters.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Make Greg McGarity an offer he can’t refuse. He understands football is king and fixed UGA. He knows our administration and our boosters.
69 years old. Bold move firing Richt and hiring a never before HC in Smart. Associate AD at UF during Spurrier tenure.

Screenshot_20231112_144312_Chrome.jpg

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ryan Bamford would be my choice.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The idea of urban as an AD is very intriguing. He would demand, DEMAND excellence and be quick to remove those not achieving it. He also has a keen eye for coaching and leadership talent.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The idea of urban as an AD is very intriguing. He would demand, DEMAND excellence and be quick to remove those not achieving it. He also has a keen eye for coaching and leadership talent.
Man , he did try to stick us with Steve addazio back in the day. I'm gonna pass on urban for AD. But all in for him as hc.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

McGarity is 68 and just retired from UGA so I doubt he would respond.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To hire the next AD all UF has to do is:

1. Drag Scottie and Fooley out of the building permanently.

2. Revisit the four AD’s that turned down the job before Scottie was hired and let them know that Fooley is out.

Problem solved.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Man , he did try to stick us with Steve addazio back in the day. I'm gonna pass on urban for AD. But all in for him as hc.
he was bailing and didnt care at that point b/c he was mentally and physically out of it. it's like when you've had your limit in a job position, been applying for others for a while and finally get one, you dont give a crap who the guy is behind you. you're just happy to move on. you do your little mostly ceremonial hand off and say "good luck" then peace out and never look back.

think about what he did at the college ranks since. first season undefeated and would have played for the natty if it wasnt for tressel getting them banned from post season, 2nd year close to the same, won the 1st playoff championship with a dang 3rd string at qb, beating bama in the process.

his nfl record was awful but this isnt the nfl. the dude knows what it takes to win, and knows talent when he sees it. he also demands excellence. he'd be a fantastic AD.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

“I’m gonna treat my superstar coaches like superstars, and my :kiffin: coaches like :kiffin: . If I treat you like :kiffin: , and you want to change, then you find a way to make yourself a superstar.”

- AD Urban Meyer

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I put Currie and Batt on here due to their prowess raising coin. Lovo started as a student assistant under Urbs and is moving up the chain rapidly.

Nothing changes without a change at the top.

There are a bunch of “other” names out there, go ahead and list them.
Raising money IS NOT the job of the AD. IT's the booster org. job! His job is to have the cajones to make the tough decisions and follow through I.E the Ad at aTm

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
“I’m gonna treat my superstar coaches like superstars, and my :kiffin: coaches like :kiffin: . If I treat you like :kiffin: , and you want to change, then you find a way to make yourself a superstar.”

- AD Urban Meyer
randy savage GIF

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
he was bailing and didnt care at that point b/c he was mentally and physically out of it. it's like when you've had your limit in a job position, been applying for others for a while and finally get one, you dont give a crap who the guy is behind you. you're just happy to move on. you do your little mostly ceremonial hand off and say "good luck" then peace out and never look back.

think about what he did at the college ranks since. first season undefeated and would have played for the natty if it wasnt for tressel getting them banned from post season, 2nd year close to the same, won the 1st playoff championship with a dang 3rd string at qb, beating bama in the process.

his nfl record was awful but this isnt the nfl. the dude knows what it takes to win, and knows talent when he sees it. he also demands excellence. he'd be a fantastic AD.
If he can pull in ryan day then I'd say hell yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator