Who is interim?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Youd rather watch us run the option and finish 110th again?

I sat through an entire UNC-Miami game once, it felt like I was on a DC-6 flying to New Zealand. I found Fedora's offense to be profoundly mediocre at its very best and excruciatingly tedious at its mean. They're ranked 113th in total offense right now, but perhaps our administration can still buy him out before he gets fired, provided they act swiftly enough.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've always found Law's Fedora fascination interesting. The guy is going to be fired from freakin' NC this year. Maybe he can explain the nutswinging.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've always found Law's Fedora fascination interesting. The guy is going to be fired from freakin' NC this year. Maybe he can explain the nutswinging.
I can't really. I guess it is just that he was the closest thing to a competent OC we've had since SOS. I've always said he is just a guy I like.

Things change when you see their problems, ie defense and recruiting with him. Plus, probably all those little attention to detail errors that are the difference between champions and muschumps. You could see some of that when he was here, but I blamed it on Zook's coddling ways. Maybe not. No doubt he isn't on any lists now.

Maybe he will be the OC again if Butters can't hire Derek Dooley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.