Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Butch may be available soon.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe SOS will be our version of Barry Alvarez. Every time someone gets canned he'll finish the year. Throw the kitchen sink at the bowl game, talk some **** and not be on the hook for recruiting. Sign him up.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Maybe SOS will be our version of Barry Alvarez. Every time someone gets canned he'll finish the year. Throw the kitchen sink at the bowl game, talk some **** and not be on the hook for recruiting. Sign him up.

Barry Alvarez was a good football coach, but that was classless when he took over for the Rose Bowl when Bert left for ARKY. There was a 6 figure bonus for winning that game as head coach so he took it. He should have allowed one of the assistants take over and allow that person to try and advance his career. I do not want any part of SOS on the sideline. We have to move forward, full steam ahead!!!!!!!!

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I love what Spurrier has done for us as much as any of you. But do you really think he's going to ride in, draw a few plays in the sand, and start calling plays? What these guys are running isn't what Spurrier would be running. It would take weeks before he could change things. By then we'd be playing UAB.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I love what Spurrier has done for us as much as any of you. But do you really think he's going to ride in, draw a few plays in the sand, and start calling plays? What these guys are running isn't what Spurrier would be running. It would take weeks before he could change things. By then we'd be playing UAB.
He could draw up some plays and coach up some guys to beat the Leghumpers.
No Doubt.
If not...It would be nice to see a coach on the sidelines that hates them as much as the fans.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
I don't think anyone is under any illusions that we'd have the Fun-N-Gun up and running in a couple of days, but at the very least he has a better feel for the game that Nussmeier ever has. I bet Franks would make huge strides in short order as well. What do we have to lose? Its not like Nord is going to do better for crying out loud.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think you were spot on with your Fedora recommendation, Law/Donk. What do you think it would take to get him to come to UF mid-season right now? Whatever he's making at UNC we should double it. :lol:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I think you were spot on with your Fedora recommendation, Law/Donk. What do you think it would take to get him to come to UF mid-season right now? Whatever he's making at UNC we should double it. :lol:

If Larry Fedora is anywhere on the UF sideline next year, I will never go to another game. I don;t care that UNC stinks this year, even when they were good have you ever watched Larry Fedora manage an entire game? He SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is he fired yet?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Larry Fedora is anywhere on the UF sideline next year, I will never go to another game. I don;t care that UNC stinks this year, even when they were good have you ever watched Larry Fedora manage an entire game? He SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youd rather watch us run the option and finish 110th again?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Youd rather watch us run the option and finish 110th again?

I want a FVVVCKKKKKKIng Head Coach. Not an offensive coach, not a defensive coach not a special teams coach!!!! I want a head coach. I have personally seen Fedora and other coaches cost their teams games b/c of stupid BS they do throughout an entire game. If you guys want to lose games 55-45 on a weekly basis, that is your prerogative, but that does not interest me. I want to play quality football and Larry Fedora's teams as well as some other glorified high school coaches do not!!!!!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I want a FVVVCKKKKKKIng Head Coach. Not an offensive coach, not a defensive coach not a special teams coach!!!! I want a head coach. I have personally seen Fedora and other coaches cost their teams games b/c of stupid BS they do throughout an entire game. If you guys want to lose games 55-45 on a weekly basis, that is your prerogative, but that does not interest me. I want to play quality football and Larry Fedora's teams as well as some other glorified high school coaches do not!!!!!!
You’re gonna get banned for capitalization and punctuation abuses.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just say No...
pinch-crown-crushable-wool-felt-fedora-hat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.