Who should wear the #1 this season?

Which player should wear the vaunted #1 for the Gators this season?

• Duke Dawson

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Marcel Harris

• Chauncey Gardner

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Antonio Callaway

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Kadarius Toney

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Malik Zaire

• Greg Nord

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Ham Sammich

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Save it for Fields. I would love to see Callaway take it and own it like Harvin did. Callaway is really special. The #1 has been an unofficial thing that's been passed down from great player to great player. Ratliff, Harvin etc. But Callaway does look good in that #81. I think Harris is probably the leader of the D this year so maybe he should have it. But I don't know if he's special enough for #1. Chauncey Gardner certainly has the personality to wear #1.But I think he likes his #23.I voted for Callaway. But how about Cleveland? I know he wanted a lower digit but had it snatched from him when he messed up with the bb gun. That's why he had #89 last year. Cleveland is potentially unstoppable.

Last edited:

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Save it for Fields. I would love to see Callaway take it and own it like Harvin did. Callaway is really special. The #1 has been an unofficial thing that's been passed down from great player to great player. Ratliff, Harvin etc. But Callaway does look good in that #81. I think Harris is probably the leader of the D this year so maybe he should have it. But I don't know if he's special enough for #1. Chauncey Gardner certainly has the personality to wear #1.But I think he likes his #23.I voted for Callaway. But how about Cleveland? I know he wanted a lower digit but had it snatched from him when he messed up with the bb gun. That's why he had #89 last year. Cleveland is potentially unstoppable.

Ahhh! Completely overlooked Cleveland. He might be in for a monster season this year.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, whoever the two people are who voted Callaway, go spank yourselves. He doesn't deserve it after the last stunt he pulled. Auto unqualified imo.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, why would you dislike this post?
Not a fan.

I guess I'm just silly. I don't follow the groupthink "he's the best player ever" and have trouble overlooking him beating up teammates, beating up a coach, using drugs and getting himself disqualified, otherwise just sitting out games he didn't feel like playing in, and being an all around underperforming azzhole. Weird, huh?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not a fan.

I guess I'm just silly. I don't follow the groupthink "he's the best player ever" and have trouble overlooking him beating up teammates, beating up a coach, using drugs and getting himself disqualified, otherwise just sitting out games he didn't feel like playing in, and being an all around underperforming azzhole. Weird, huh?
That's what's missing on our teams lately. We need more thuggery.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's what's missing on our teams lately. We need more thuggery.

We were winning a National Championship the last time we had a few thugs on the roster. We need to get the sketchiest characters in here as possible. I hope Stricklin found a better bagman than we had under Foley.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I voted Marcel, in large part as penance for being wrong about him being to slow to play safety. :grin:

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
latest

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Law, why would you dislike this post?

You are asking Law why he is unhappy with something?

Is this your first day on the board?

Law is the personification of the dislike. The only thing he likes is the fact that he dislikes everything.

If he found a hundred dollar bill on the ground he would complain about having to pick it up.

;)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, if somebody did drop a $100 bill, it would alight on Swonky's behind ... reflexes man.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator