Why am I supposed to hate the music group Nickelback?

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I know there is at least one Nickelback fan on here. I would not say I am a fan, but they have some really great songs.

Just wondering why everyone hates them?

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I know there is at least one Nickelback fan on here. I would not say I am a fan, but they have some really great songs.

Obligatory

Animated GIF

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
1) They were way overplayed in the early to mid 2000s. You couldn't turn on the radio without hearing them on multiple stations.
2) They were signed to a heavy metal record label which funneled money to them at the expense of other actual metal bands.
3) Brian Posehn and "Tough Crown with Colin Quinn"
4) Rockstar

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
1) They were way overplayed in the early to mid 2000s. You couldn't turn on the radio without hearing them on multiple stations.
2) They were signed to a heavy metal record label which funneled money to them at the expense of other actual metal bands.
3) Brian Posehn and "Tough Crown with Colin Quinn"
4) Rockstar. 5) Chad banged my mom
FIFY

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Look, the fact of the matter is pretty simple.

His criminal record says he broke in twice....BUT.....he must have done it have a dozen times!

Furthermore, he's unnecessarily aggressive about looking at some stupid photograph. But every time he does it makes him laugh, so whatever I guess.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cause they are Canadian and ghey.... Which is why Deet loves them. Deet attended the Canadian royal wedding between Chad what's his name and that 14 year old Skater Girl.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

His criminal record says he broke in twice....BUT.....he must have done it have a dozen times!

Furthermore, he's unnecessarily aggressive about looking at some stupid photograph. But every time he does it makes him laugh, so whatever I guess.

Yeah, my answer to the original question was going to be just go watch the “photograph” video and then I think we can probably close this one up.

Are there worse bands? I’m sure. But they suck.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yeah, my answer to the original question was going to be just go watch the “photograph” video and then I think we can probably close this one up.

Are there worse bands? I’m sure. But they suck.
My answer is that it is CRAZY the number of people's mom's Chad obviously banged!

By the way, I found this picture of you from just yesterday... that water is apparently to wash down your soy drink.
Winger-Seven-T-Shirt.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My answer is that it is CRAZY the number of people's mom's Chad obviously banged!

By the way, I found this picture of you from the early '90's...
Winger-Seven-T-Shirt.jpg

Look how ahead of the curve I was even then. You guys were still messing around with DOS systems,
I’ve got a flat screen compact device.

Also, I never had an earring. So that seems fake.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Look how ahead of the curve I was even then. You guys were still messing around with DOS systems,
I’ve got a flat screen compact device.

Also, I never had an earring. So that seems fake.
I knew this would happen... I was editing my OP while you were typing this... :lol:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
In their defense, their emergence was just during a really bad era for rock music. You could put Creed, 3 Doors Down, Eve 6 and several others in the same boat. And then put said boat in the middle of a lake and light it on fire.
Man! You remember ALL the ghey! How do you do that? Oh...

PS I did some "research" and you appear to have left our your favorite band, Fall Out Boy

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Man! You remember ALL the ghey! How do you do that? Oh...

PS I did some "research" and you appear to have left our your favorite band, Fall Out Boy

I put Fall Out Boy, Great American Rejects, still Nickelback, Simple Plan(also Canadian, btw), Chemical Romance and other mid-00’s in the next wave of terrible music. For them, we don’t light the boat on fire, but have well trained archers stationed along the coasts.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I put Fall Out Boy, Great American Rejects, still Nickelback, Simple Plan(also Canadian, btw), Chemical Romance and other mid-00’s in the next wave of terrible music. For them, we don’t light the boat on fire, but have well trained archers stationed along the coasts.
fourth of july dog GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.