Why am I supposed to hate the music group Nickelback?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In their defense, their emergence was just during a really bad era for rock music. You could put Creed, 3 Doors Down, Eve 6 and several others in the same boat. And then put said boat in the middle of a lake and light it on fire.

Eve6 was late nineties, they played at the O'dome in 98, opening for third eye blind... they were the better show. Saw Eve6 at Brickcity in January 99, other than showing up about 2 hours late the show was excellent.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Eve6 was late nineties, they played at the O'dome in 98, opening for third eye blind... they were the better show. Saw Eve6 at Brickcity in January 99, other than showing up about 2 hours late the show was excellent.

Well I’m glad you enjoyed their show. I can imagine any band live being a much better experience. So that’s cool. Unfortunately, you may or may not have heard about their tragic boating accident.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

here's the documentary

images

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
nickelback13.jpg

I saw them once, they played a pre race concert on pit lane at Richmond and I sat down in the seats for my break. They were actually good, surprised me how crisp the audio was for a outdoor show on a temporary stage.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I’m glad you enjoyed their show. I can imagine any band live being a much better experience. So that’s cool. Unfortunately, you may or may not have heard about their tragic boating accident.
Hadn't heard and hadn't cared... like I said, it was January 99 last time I went out of my way to see them live.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't realize what a huge Nickelback fan deet was.

And by Nickelback fan, as we all likely know, I mean raging homosexual.

:rainbow:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nickelback in concert in the panhandle a few years back…

IMG_0338.gif

As expected, the crowd went wild. Chatter was well-represented…

IMG_0336.gif

IMG_0337.gif

You guys make us proud! Rock on :headbang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator