Why I don't watch the NBA...

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Miami are some of the worst fans in the world. They deserve nothing.

Love going to the Triple A. Even when we were 11-30 the environment was fun. These guys never stopped working. Whole family loves the Heat. Many, many good times. Seikaly, Smith, Rice,Thunder Dan, Mourning, Hardaway, Shaq, Jones, Jason Williams, Harlem, DWade, Lebron, Bosh, Ray, Mike Miller all the way to this current crew.

Bayside....AAA....South Beach. Great night even if you might burn through some heavy cash.

Good weekend=Friday Night game....South Beach and Islamorada on Saturday.....afternoon game at the arena on Sunday.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Refs don't even enforce the fundamentals i.e. traveling, moving screens etc.

Plus, the flopping is out of control lead by the game's best player (who I can't stand).
If you're talking about Lebron, it wasn't long ago he mentioned wanting to add another superstar on his team, preferably a point guard, to compete with Golden State. Now whatever happened to the days when Boston, Philly, LA (Lakers) actually competed and won championships with the player's they already had? I believe he forgot they beat GS back on Christmas day with Durant(a total bYtch move on his part).

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Well, I'm an Orlando Magic fan so....nuff said.

930d688d649fd8fe089f969df811f2ad.jpg

Weak sauce. I'm a jags fan.

56795360.jpg

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
If you're talking about Lebron, it wasn't long ago he mentioned wanting to add another superstar on his team, preferably a point guard, to compete with Golden State. Now whatever happened to the days when Boston, Philly, LA (Lakers) actually competed and won championships with the player's they already had? I believe he forgot they beat GS back on Christmas day with Durant(a total bYtch move on his part).

What these modern day players don't get is that you don't play everything out in the media. They live in the age of social media and everything about is played out publicly. But don't think they didn't do the same thing back in the day behind the scenes. Philly went out and got Moses. Without him they don't win the title in 82-83. Boston picked up Walton and won 67 games. the Lakers stole Kareem from the Bucks... picked up 3 time scoring leader McAdoo, Mychael Thompson...stole Kobe ....went after Shaquille, etc. The Bulls got Rodman. all those teams picked up other complimentary pieces as well. They just did it quietly with a lot of behind the scenes maneuvering.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't superstar his job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.