Will Grier, the legend

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gotta gun and poise........QB keeper

compared to publix they taste like donkey butter..........

When it comes to food, I'll take Publix over Walmart 99 out of 100 times. The one time is roasters. I like Walmart's.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Trust me when I tell you Mac pushed WG out the door, he wanted to come back after his suspension and Mac wouldn't let him plain and simple....The truth was posted in a thread the other day and was told to me by a very trustworthy source.....It's all Macs fault and now he's got to live with it.......

I'm sure Chad, I'm sure..... You are the only one that knows people that are Bullgators or inside the organization. Please name the drugs that were found in Grier's system.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Grier does well, and his first game was an up and down game you expected after having a year and a half off football. I hope being a father has got his head on straight and he is focused on being a good student, father, and member of his team. He is in the perfect offense for his skill set. If he would have stayed he, he probably would have gotten broken by our pathetic OL play which appears to be continuing through year 3.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Please provide the source of this statement.

Hey, man, I know what you're angling at. The substance wasn't made public. Grier said is was ligandrol, Mac said it was something you could buy up the street, which could include ligandrol. It's obvious it wasn't anabolic.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, man, I know what you're angling at. The substance wasn't made public. Grier said is was ligandrol, Mac said it was something you could buy up the street, which could include ligandrol. It's obvious it wasn't anabolic.

Then why state a drug the UF denied as fact?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They denied that publicly that is what was found

So you and I are left to speculate, huh? Go back and read my post. Mac said it was something you could go buy in a store up the street. I'm going to assume it wasn't an anabolic steroid unless Mac deals with a drug pusher, which, based on the football results around here lately, wouldn't surprise me.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So it is your statement of fact everything they found in his system was provided by UF?

Statement of fact. :lol: Dude, you take yourself way too serious.

Look, they found a banned substance. The NCAA list says anabolic is banned, so leave it to your imagination. But when the kid and the coach both insist it's something you can buy at the mall, it strikes me as ticky tacky. Unless of course someone is lying, in which case we can always chase him down in Morgantown to prosecute.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Statement of fact. :lol: Dude, you take yourself way too serious.

Look, they found a banned substance. The NCAA list says anabolic is banned, so leave it to your imagination. But when the kid and the coach both insist it's something you can buy at the mall, it strikes me as ticky tacky. Unless of course someone is lying, in which case we can always chase him down in Morgantown to prosecute.

You assume that I'm saying only Grier was misrepresenting, because Mac is all about honesty in his pressers.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You assume that I'm saying only Grier was misrepresenting, because Mac is all about honesty in his pressers.

How about if I ask you this: You're all over map. What is your point with all of this?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm confused. 78 and crete were arguing. Then, Douglas quoted crete's wild speculation and now 78 is arguing with Douglas? And they're both 78. Is this an argument between multiple personalities?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm confused. 78 and crete were arguing. Then, Douglas quoted crete's wild speculation and now 78 is arguing with Douglas? And they're both 78. Is this an argument between multiple personalities?

:lol: I actually agree with Crete, but I'm attempting to understand where Douglas is going with his argument. I think it might be a long way of saying, no one really knows.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was ligandrol according to the NCAA. I'm headed over to Walmart right now to get a bottle.
That has never been released.

It was Ligandrol according to Grier's daddy, you meant to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator