Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
@ThomasGoldkamp: Grier: "It's fun to just have freedom at quarterback, which is something I didn't have a whole lot of at Florida." https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/...Grier-says-he-didnt-have-much-freed-109124828

I think that says a lot and something I suspected. Grier was neck & neck with Treon according to the staff because Grier was improvising instead of running the plays exactly as designed and it drove them nuts. LDR does exactly what they say so they love him. Guys who play QB at a more organic level (Grier, maybe even Franks) are screwed in Mac/Nuss ball.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oof.
@ThomasGoldkamp: Will Grier has thrown 31 TD passes in 12 career games.

The other six #Gators QBs to play for Jim McElwain have thrown 31 in 27 games.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Grier throwing shade at Mac and the SEC like that pubicly shows he probably did have an attitude about the whole situation. I want Mac fired but could care less he is gone.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Grier throwing shade at Mac and the SEC like that pubicly shows he probably did have an attitude about the whole situation. I want Mac fired but could care less he is gone.
:bwahaha:

I don't think anyone (outside of Dan anyway) took Grier's departure harder than you. Did he hit on your girlfriend, too?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I don't think anyone (outside of Dan anyway) took Grier's departure harder than you. Did he hit on your girlfriend, too?

lol I just think him and his dad had attitude problems and this statement by him backs that up. He wants to throw shade at the SEC now while all he has done is beat Texas Tech and 3 of the worst college football teams in the entire nation. He had a chance to lead his team to victory against the 2 good teams he played and he failed to both times in late drives. West Virginia equaled their regular season loss total from last year in just 5 games under Grier. Him and his dad can enjoy the Cactus Bowl or whatever joke bowl he leads them to this season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
lol I just think him and his dad had attitude problems and this statement by him backs that up. He wants to throw shade at the SEC now while all he has done is beat Texas Tech and 3 of the worst college football teams in the entire nation. He had a chance to lead his team to victory against the 2 good teams he played and he failed to both times in late drives. West Virginia equaled their regular season loss total from last year in just 5 games under Grier. Him and his dad can enjoy the Cactus Bowl or whatever joke bowl he leads them to this season.
You continue to embarrass yourself. His comment was pretty mild. As far as enjoying the "Cactus Bowl", it's hard for us to talk, since we won't be bowling at all.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

What I took so hard was the supposed grown men cry baby knob slobbing suck ass ball licking puzies crying like litte girls over their movie star hero. The sexual attraction is disturbing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I told y'all that debate about guarantees wasn't correct. WG, "Coach Mac leaned across the table and said: "I guarantee you'll have a better QB career if you move on.""

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What I took so hard was the supposed grown men cry baby knob slobbing suck ass ball licking puzies crying like litte girls over their movie star hero. The sexual attraction is disturbing.
It just took us less time to figure out what I've said since Oct. 2015....Mac is an idiot that doesn't know how to evaluate talent...I wish, and I bet a lot of others on here do too, that Mac would have transferred instead of Grier....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It just took us less time to figure out what I've said since Oct. 2015....Mac is an idiot that doesn't know how to evaluate talent...I wish, and I bet a lot of others on here do too, that Mac would have transferred instead of Grier....

And wish in one hand and shyt in the other......

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If he was still a Gator you'd be sexually attracted to him, too.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wish our QB's could throw 5 TD's in a game...even if just against the worst teams in the entire nation. When exactly was the last time we have thrown 5 or more TD in a game? Chris Leak in 04?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator