Will Tebow Speak to the Team?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if Muschamp has or will take advantage of having the most loved and successful Gator in the program's history and use him to motivate the team. Certainly, he would be foolish to pass on the opportunity, unless Tebow's contract prevents him from doing such. There is no better motivator than Tim Tebow!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he did I would have expected it to be last night. I doubt if he has the time today.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Someone who was at the statue ceremony told me she saw Muschamp pointedly snub, not acknowledge, Tebow's presence while he warmly greeted Spurrier and Wuerffel. who were in close proximity. I don't know why she would lie about it. I suppose she could be mistaken, but she said it was blatant. If that is the case, even though time has passed, he may not be inclined to invite Tebow to be involved with the team.

Tampa Gator

Banned
Banned
Sep 5, 2014
Jenny On The Railroad;n48876 said:
Someone who was at the statue ceremony told me she saw Muschamp pointedly snub, not acknowledge, Tebow's presence while he warmly greeted Spurrier and Wuerffel. who were in close proximity. I don't know why she would lie about it. I suppose she could be mistaken, but she said it was blatant. If that is the case, even though time has passed, he may not be inclined to invite Tebow to be involved with the team.

That story makes no sense at all. I think she mistaken and maybe just saw what she wanted to see... Save the speech for Bama.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I have never heard those 2 didn't get along before. Maybe she was mistaken. I thought he had Tebow speak to the team one time last season when we were on that losing streak.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
Good to see your back up and running GI.
Thanks buddy! My surgery was postpones until next Thursday. The Surgeon saw something that made him want an additional test. Now, I'm going to miss the Bamer game!

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He did, also he and Tebow have always been on good terms and like each other so I have more than a little problem believing the story. As a matter of fact all the Old Gators I've ever heard comment have said how welcoming WM is to them.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014

Spurrier wasn't even there -- he sent a videotaped thank you. Your friend is FOS.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator said:

Spurrier wasn't even there -- he sent a videotaped thank you. Your friend is FOS.
good point

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My sources have always told me that Muschamp can't stand Tebow.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
My sources have always told me that Muschamp can't stand Tebow.
It's complicated, but I heard that it involves the summer home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.