Willie Taggart Advocates?

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
I have two cats, they're great. Don't give a **** if someone thinks they aren't a "masculine" pet.

I like being masculine, I don't like machoism. Like these jackass guys that would not only just have a dog because it's "manly", it has to be a viscous dog like a pit bull because by God that's even MORE manly!

Grow the eff up.

MJMGator

Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
I have two cats, they're great. Don't give a **** if someone thinks they aren't a "masculine" pet.

I like being masculine, I don't like machoism. Like these jackass guys that would not only just have a dog because it's "manly", it has to be a viscous dog like a pit bull because by God that's even MORE manly!

Grow the eff up.
:snicker2:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime

Grow the eff up.

Jesus want to lay off the roids, A-A-Ron

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
What Donk doesn't realize is that once I get my million posts, his services will no longer be needed.

Eeyorepic.png

Marine1

Semper Fidelis

Grow the eff up.

I had a cat once. I loved that fvvcking cat. Followed me around like it was on a leash. Sat on my lap the entire time I sat down. Wouldn’t go to bed until I went to bed. Followed me down the hall and jumped in bed with me.

I thought it was a dog. That’s why I loved that Goddamm cat.

rogdochar

RIP
Lifetime Member
Since this thread is about Taggert: When Taggert was to show a recruit's family downtown Tallahassee, he told them to meet him at the corner of "Walk and Don't Walk".

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member

Grow the eff up.

I'd say a tiger, regardless of sex, is a fairly masculine animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.