Win out and keep WM or lose UGA and FSU and he gets fired... what would you prefer?

Just wondering what people would rather see. WM win out and get things going in the right direction

• Win out and keep him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose so he goes

• Source: He is already gone so it doesn't matter

• Total voters

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n87240 said:
This poll question really just reveals whether people have concluded, beyond any doubt or changing of opinion, that WM isn't and can't be a successful head coach at UF.

I think he's done. I don't think the scenario is realistically possible. I think for many reasons of WM's own doing, as well as a fair amount not of his doing, that he has fallen too far and is too stained in people's perception to turn it around now.

However, having said that, if we were to win out, especially with convincing wins when they should be and a normal to good offensive performance with Treon, I would be glad to have him stay. I think a turnaround like that would show a ton of resolve, ingenuity, and leadership - an impossible amount.

That's right. It's not his fault.

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
Neither winning out or retaining Muschamp will happen, irrespective of what happens, he's gone.

I would however like to win some games. It sure beats losing.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n87258 said:
To me, when a player chooses to punch an opponent (Debose, Cummings on numerous occasions, etc) it goes beyond just being undisciplined. IMO, it falls into the category of putting yourself, and your frustrations, ahead of the team. I also thought our entire Sugar Bowl performance was as disgraceful for its trash talking "look at me" moments, as it was for the final score. In general, I just don't see us playing as a team.

Obnoxious penalties have happened time and time again with Cummings. He's a liability on the field.
- Un sportsmen like on a 3rd down stop in Jax that sealed our fate.
- Absurd facemask penalty on 3rd and 12 against Kentucky in the 2nd overtime when the game was very much in doubt.
- Hitting the bama player ten yards out of bounds.

I won't be sad to see him go. Quite frankly I'd rather see Ivie or Brantley get his snaps. Brantley looks like he can be our next
damn good tackle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.