With 4 games left, what one True Freshman do you want to see that hasn't seen the field yet?

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Gatorraid81, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Gatorbait25

Gatorbait25 H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist

Oxbucks:
    $1,348
    Ratings:
    +920 / -28
    Not a believer in Jeremiah Moon? Yeah me neither.

• ltraz

ltraz Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,993
      Ratings:
      +2,130 / -266
      I think he'll continue to improve, but I think granthem needs a great passrusher there and, realistically, needs two to rotate. Also, people keep asking why we're not getting pressure and part is bc teams know what to expect from Polite now and, for an elite rusher, he's easy to gameplan for since he's not overly athletic and a two-move guy.

• BMF

BMF Bad Mother....
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $5,599
        Ratings:
        +11,063 / -136
        Moon is simply undersized. If he can put on 15+ this offseason he could be pretty tough at that position. He has a relentless motor, he just gets outmuscled due to his lack of size. I like him, he's just not ready to be a big contributor.

• Gatorraid81

Gatorraid81 Well-Known Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $1,213
          Ratings:
          +2,036 / -53
          So did any true freshman play yesterday that hadn't seen any action? Didn't recall, but I was distracted quiet a bit during the game.