Words to live by or at least ponder

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.........Cicero (long dead Roman)

If people fought sin as hard as they do middle age, earth would be a moral paradise. Hal Boyle ( no idea)

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
quote-if-you-had-not-committed-great-sins-god-would-not-have-sent-a-punishment-like-me-upon-genghis-khan-66-84-81.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He who spit into fan, get spit in face.

I don't remember who said that one.:scratchchin:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A broken heart can always heal, a broken condom and the womb may fill. - Redneck Reece Delux

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.........Cicero (long dead Roman)

If people fought sin as hard as they do middle age, earth would be a moral paradise. Hal Boyle ( no idea)
Harold Vincent "Hal" Boyle (July 24, 1911 – April 1, 1974) was a prolific, Pulitzer-prize-winning journalist for the Associated Press. During 30 years with the AP Boyle wrote 7,680 columns.[1] He is best known for his work as a war correspondent during World War II. He was consistently closer to the front lines in the European and Pacific theatres of operation than other correspondents.[2] His column became a staple in over 700 newspapers.[1] He is also the namesake of a prize given annually to reporters by the Oversees Press Club of America, for the best newspaper or wire service reporting from abroad.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

That Cicero quote is interesting. Technically it is if you have a garden in the library, you lack nothing. We have the quote hanging up in the library at my work.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can't buy what I want because it's free. Can't be what you want because I'm me. - Eddie Vedder

I know that I'll live and I know that I'll die, the inbetween is mine. - Eddie Vedder

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.