B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. No. Not since college.
5. No. I have pulled over and offered to call help.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
5. Yes

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I tell my driver to look the other way.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Yes
yes
yes
no
yes

unless the lottery ticket hits big then I don’t have time for number 6

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Would you stop to pick up any of these?

1)penny or nickel
2)dime or quarter
3)lottery ticket
4)hitchhiker
5)stranded motorist

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes (depends on who is with me vs alone)
5. Yes

As for the fentanyl laced bills, does fentanyl affect you through just touching it or do people always lick their fingers after picking up bills?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Part B

As a Good Samaritan, you vow to help those in need. Your’re driving along a long stretch of two lane in summertime Texas, in your two-seater smart car. There are two hitchhikers along the road ahead. You have room for only one rider. The first is Nancy Pelosi; the second is Kamala Harris. What do you do?

A. Pick up one and drop off at the next gas station, then double back and pick up the other.
B. Chose the least of two evils and take them to safety; the other is on her own.
C. Give the ladies your car and ask them to send help when they reach civilization.
D. Check your GPS as you speed by them, avoiding eye contact (you’ve got places to be).
E. Stop and channel your inner Anton Chigurh.

Bonus - explain briefly why your answer is in the best interest of the USA.

1655523376941.jpeg

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Part B

As a Good Samaritan, you vow to help those in need. Your’re driving along a long stretch of two lane in summertime Texas, in your two-seater smart car. There are two hitchhikers along the road ahead. You have room for only one rider. The first is Nancy Pelosi; the second is Kamala Harris. What do you do?

A. Pick up one and drop off at the next gas station, then double back and pick up the other.
B. Chose the least of two evils and take them to safety; the other is on her own.
C. Give the ladies your car and ask them to send help when they reach civilization.
D. Check your GPS as you speed by them, avoiding eye contact (you’ve got places to be).

View attachment 44405
F. Run over both Pelosi and Harris with my car then drive on to the next town and put the car in a repair shop with the story that a heard of desert donkeys ran across the road in front of me and I couldn't avoid hitting a couple of them.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Part B

View attachment 44405
Leave Pelosi to rot and get a BJ from Kamala then dump her out a mile up the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator