#1 Injuries Thread

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
CJ got hurt because our safeties suck.

Stiner got torched on a post pattern and CJ left his mark and came over to actually make the play. The receiver came down on his ankle.

Ugh. If Stewart wasn’t out or we had real talent there it needn’t have happened.

Bright side, the freshman DBs looked ok. Hill plays like a CJ clone with more hair.

Last edited:

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
CBS Sports is reporting that UK QB Terry Wilson out for season with a torn patellar tendon....

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
CBS Sports is reporting that UK QB Terry Wilson out for season with a torn patellar tendon....
Wow, that’s critical

I wanted to like that you posted the information, but hate to like something about a kids injury. Thank you posting it though.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I’m sorry for the kid, but happy for the way it impacts our game with them.

I wish him a full recovery & return to the field for his career aspirations.

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016

The former news is huge giving the minimal time they have to get a replacement ready before Saturday. Hopefully our team doesn't start taking UK for granted as a result, however, because nothing is worse than making a backup QB look good in a situation where he should be overwhelmed by a defense playing off the inexperience.

The latter news is interesting but I also think it is indeterminate as to how it will impact our game with them given how late in the year we play. Given it is a Muschamp QB, however, we at least know first hand that he'll be working tirelessly to limit his new QB's effectiveness long before we get around to playing them! :D

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not that I want these kids to get hurt but if Auburn, LSU & Georgia can all have a hurt QB the week before they play us, it would really help.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
SEC network says that Toney out 6-8 weeks and Henderson is doubtful.

Hopefully Henderson can rest this week given their QB situation and be ready if and when we need him against the vols. I know this Uk kid isn't completely untested, but I would think it's a pretty substantial change to their offensive approach and this will be a much tougher front 7 than he's ever faced. Give Elam/Kimbrough the start and let them get a little more battle-tested before we possibly need them later. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Hopefully Henderson can rest this week given their QB situation and be ready if and when we need him against the vols. I know this Uk kid isn't completely untested, but I would think it's a pretty substantial change to their offensive approach and this will be a much tougher front 7 than he's ever faced. Give Elam/Kimbrough the start and let them get a little more battle-tested before we possibly need them later. Could be a blessing in disguise.
If we win, it will indeed be a blessing. Looks like the new QB throws a soft, accurate ball.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we win, it will indeed be a blessing. Looks like the new QB throws a soft, accurate ball.

He loves to throw it high to tall receivers also so they can go get it and they have one this season that gets a pass interference on every pass play thrown his way it seems. His first pass was a long TD to him I think. Kind of nervous that those freshmen will have to deal with that big and tall receiver on some plays.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
We need another 10 sacks and relentless pressure from D-line. I also expect us to blitz that new QB like we did the Canes to how thinks on his feet or better yet, while getting knocked off them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator