19 days to spring camp opens up

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Two and half weeks before seeing Mac putting the boys through practice and having live reports again. Last year the reports coming out of camp after that disastrous preceding campaign had many fans hopeful. only to be dashed by dawgchamps continued incompetency.

This spring I think all Gator fans are pumpers. We had an excellent NSD from how we looked 3 weeks for that date. We have the talent to compete and win the East. Just need this coaching staff to coach them up. Defensively I think we will be anywhere from outstanding to above average, I don't expect too much of a drop, if any, from Collins running things. The great news is that we finally have a HBC that believes in throwing the ball, mixing up the play calling, scoring even if we have the lead. Can't wait to hear the pads popping and which players show they want to excel.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
19 LONG days.

Can't wait for reports from practice. Go Gators!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[h=2]19 days to spring camp opens up[/h]

Two and half weeks before seeing Mac putting the boys through practice and having live reports again. Last year the reports coming out of camp after that disastrous preceding campaign had many fans hopeful. only to be dashed by dawgchamps continued incompetency.

This spring I think all Gator fans are pumpers. We had an excellent NSD from how we looked 3 weeks for that date. We have the talent to compete and win the East. Just need this coaching staff to coach them up. Defensively I think we will be anywhere from outstanding to above average, I don't expect too much of a drop, if any, from Collins running things. The great news is that we finally have a HBC that believes in throwing the ball, mixing up the play calling, scoring even if we have the lead. Can't wait to hear the pads popping and which players show they want to excel.

The way will muschamp reacted to getting Byron Cowart is the way gator fans reacted when they heard he was fired

Tags: None

• Flag
In before Ox edits the thread title.:lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully ALL practices will be open to the fans.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looking forward to it but I won't get overhyped if we see another big offensive showing in a spring game where the defense is that vanilla. I am curious to hear the practice reports regarding the QBs and what type of offense they are running.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n183481 said:
Looking forward to it but I won't get overhyped if we see another big offensive showing in a spring game where the defense is that vanilla. I am curious to hear the practice reports regarding the QBs and what type of offense they are running.
I would think that it will along those lines, in the sense that although we will be instilling a new defensive scheme/terminology, that talent on that side of the ball is superior. So as to allow the offense to get a better feel for their new scheme/terminology we won't see a shut down type defense, even in the spring game. Add that the QB's will be wearing red jerseys will keep most D personnel going 100% at trying to get the sack

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who's going to give us the play-by-play for the practices with Coach9 off in Awbarn now?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n183595 said:
Who's going to give us the play-by-play for the practices with Coach9 off in Awbarn now?

Mac didn't bring any of his relatives to the board?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how many practices they will open to the public. I think last year they opened up over half of them because they wanted the fans to slack off on Muschamp some but the years prior only a couple were opened up I think.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
NavetG8r;n183595 said:

I nominate you Nav, besides Ox says you need to get off your a$$ and do something for all the money he's paying you......If not somebody needs to get ahold of DC. He may only do fall practices though???

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n183657 said:
I nominate you Nav, besides Ox says you need to get off your a$$ and do something for all the money he's paying you......If not somebody needs to get ahold of DC. He may only do fall practices though???

Ain't gonna be me. I live in NC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n183481 said:
Looking forward to it but I won't get overhyped if we see another big offensive showing in a spring game...
We didn't have a big offensive showing last year. We scored 20 some points and Drisktard was 10-15 for 100 yards or so.

Some of you saw what you wanted to see.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n183475 said:
Hopefully ALL practices will be open to the fans.

they said that t practices will be closed on the radio the other day

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n183673 said:
We didn't have a big offensive showing last year. We scored 20 some points and Drisktard was 10-15 for 100 yards or so.

The total yards were large for the 3 QBs as they were allowed to throw it with impunity. Driskel even had 170 yards.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n183753 said:
Driskel even had 170 yards.
Wow. Amazing. :rolleyes:

The yards were large compared to what? Forget I asked.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n183760 said:
Wow. Amazing. :rolleyes:

The yards were large compared to what? Forget I asked.

:rolleyes: Look at the yards that game. They had quite a few considering they played a time shortened game/scrimmage. You must be mixing it up with another game.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Ray Finkle;n183634 said:
If I had to guess it will either be none, some, or all.

You had to go and post it on the internet. Now, you're wrong and I have no idea what will happen if not one of those three.

​
Law98gator;n183673 said:

Hypocritical much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.