2015 SG KeVaughn Allen commits to Florida

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**Apparently I am dumb and this commitment happened a while back, and I missed it but oh well. Still happy to have him. Go Gators.**

Kind of an interesting take by Billy D here. This kid is undersized and and not he greatest shooter, and we are in the mix for some very highly rated SG's in 2015. Billy might be taking him to develop as a PG though, and if Billy wants him I want him. Welcome to Gator Nation.:chomp:

With his commitment we jump to #5 in the recruiting rankings.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UF becoming a destination!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's a Russel Westbrook type of guard. A high flying combo guard. He's the top player out of Arkansas. A great pick up. We're going to need pg to develop after hill. I don't think chiozza will be that good at this level. He was offered so we could get his teammate leron black who signed with sparty. Allen is gonna be a great defender. We should be excited about him.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Billy likes him I'm okay with that. Welcome to Gator Nation KeVaughn!

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n16012 said:
He's a Russel Westbrook type of guard. A high flying combo guard. He's the top player out of Arkansas. A great pick up. We're going to need pg to develop after hill. I don't think chiozza will be that good at this level. He was offered so we could get his teammate leron black who signed with sparty. Allen is gonna be a great defender. We should be excited about him.

I have a feeling Chiozza is going to be a lot better than what people think he will.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
the_alphagator1906 said:
t-gator;n16012 said:

I have a feeling Chiozza is going to be a lot better than what people think he will.
That would be pretty sweet. I'm just not huge fan of undersized guards. However in this case it may help us to have a small waterbug speedy type of guard to match up with incoming frosh ulis for Kentucky. So we'll see,I'm not writing him off I just wasn't impressed with his highlight tape and heard he was offered so we could get his freakishly athletic teammate. Good news is we have hill and Francis is can play some point,also Eli Carter is ready to play. He too will be playing some pg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.