2016 Early PTWF

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think Lewis will be the TE to watch if he stays healthy.

I have zero expectations of Harris.

I have wondered about Johnson. Interesting that he can play LB

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
1. Rayshad Jackson - Fast, athletic linebacker. He was impressive in spring, but needed a year to bulk up and learn the system.

2. Brandon Sandifer - He's be the biggest guy on the field when he's out there. Let's hope he plays like it.

3. Kalif Jackson - 6'4-6'5, 215 pound receiver. Chump was going to move him to TE. Mac laughed and said he's staying at receiver. He's had a year to watch Ahmad Fullwood and learn what NOT to do on the field.

4. Kyle Trask - laugh all you want, but he is coming in ahead of Franks. Franks has to work on footwork. Trask does not. His mechanics are flawless. That means he gets a head start. The more I watch and read of him, the more I like.

5. Cece Jefferson - Will he put in the work in the offseason the way Fowler did when here. If so, he'll be a beast next year.

6. Taven Bryan - See above.

7. Nick Buchanan - another freshman that impressed the coaches. He redshirted because he needed to gain weight. But defensive players said he was a very physical guard.

8. Austin Appleby - He has all the physical tools. I've read two Purdue writers that said Shoop messed him up in the head the way Chump did to Driskel. We all saw how Driskel did with good coaching and new scenery. Maybe this kid can do the same.

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
3. Kalif Jackson - 6'4-6'5, 215 pound receiver. Chump was going to move him to TE. Mac laughed and said he's staying at receiver. He's had a year to watch Ahmad Fullwood and learn what NOT to do on the field.

So true

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm looking forward to seeing the WR group. Sounds like we've got a few coming that will make a difference next year:
Freddie Swain. Josh Hammond, Dre Massey.
http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature...uture-of-the-florida-gators-football-program/
Best quote:
"Get him (Swain) that thing, and one thing’s different between him and Demarcus Robinson is he doesn’t play Dancing with the Stars. He plays football." :lmao2:

It's going to be exciting to see the passing game develop next year.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pursuing a 7th year for McGee? That was a joke, right?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
yeah, put the Fullwood habits down and back away from the table.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm looking forward to seeing the WR group. Sounds like we've got a few coming that will make a difference next year:
Freddie Swain. Josh Hammond, Dre Massey.
http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature...uture-of-the-florida-gators-football-program/
Best quote:
"Get him (Swain) that thing, and one thing’s different between him and Demarcus Robinson is he doesn’t play Dancing with the Stars. He plays football." :lmao2:

It's going to be exciting to see the passing game develop next year.
I give high marks to Spicey for this quote!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
4. Kyle Trask - laugh all you want
3-funny-laughing-animals-2-4-7-9-0-3-2-4-5-6-8-1-2-3-4.png

That Trash will never see the field on ANY team, directional schools included. Luckily for you all the scouts on the planet think he isn't even a scholarship Div 2 player. (Div 3 has no schollies.)

I know we are desperate but everyone on the planet is laughing at us.

He'll get as much playing time as Jacob Guys, as the backup, backup emergency FG holder.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator