2017 QB Jake Allen's take on today's game

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

C'mon guys. Did it really turn out any different than we thought it would? The future looks bright. The 2015 class has some studs at the skill positions and we should be closing on some 5* talent. A couple of our current commits have been outstanding at the All Star games.

And most importantly, we'll have depth on the oline, a kicker, and a QB for the first time in 3 years next season.

Take a deep breath.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have liked this pickup since day 1. Too bad he's 2017

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Good thing this 16 year old recruit is more calm and rational than some of the chicken littles around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Remains to be seen if he actually signs with us.
Good thing this 16 year old recruit is more calm and rational than some of the chicken littles around here.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Remains to be seen if he actually signs with us.

True - recruits change their minds all the time, but consider this: he remains solid to UF with these facts in mind-

1. UF really stunk it up during the final 3 games.

2. Franks is expected to enroll at UF in a few days.

If he decommits, it's probably more likely due to how much Franks proves to be our future QB than what our record looks like. That, and we didn't want him anyway, right?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
FIFY.

Unless you thought FAU taking us to overtime was fragrant.
If we're being honest instead of just repeating "10 wins" over and over with our fingers in our ears I'd say closer to the last 6 games. 250 total yards and 12 firsts downs for a 2 point win against Vandy? And it came down to a clutch Hardin FG to sneak by them. Wrap your mind around that for a second and you see how improbable that win was and along with the FAU game, why this had to be the worst 10 win season in Gator history.

That Vandy game was right up there with our FAU performance. The USCe game was a little better but they were a really bad team, really bad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator