Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Your eyes are brown arent they? You are so full of **** you cant see straight. I can only hope you are joking at this point.
Yikes man, I am telling you what people that work there tell me. Have I gone into the building to check it out, no. If you don't like it too bad!

UF is running out of space in general.

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry if I missed it before but is there any educated guesses on how the JJ situation will affect AR’s situation? Is getting a second QB now essential for the 2020 class? Is Mullen more likely to go after a grad transfer or bring in another freshman? Thanks in advance!

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Yikes man, I am telling you what people that work there tell me. Have I gone into the building to check it out, no. If you don't like it too bad!

UF is running out of space in general.
Well if it comes out that is the truth i will apologise. But till then you are still just another poster, posting BS that can not be proved. Much respect if you ar comming correct.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry if I missed it before but is there any educated guesses on how the JJ situation will affect AR’s situation? Is getting a second QB now essential for the 2020 class? Is Mullen more likely to go after a grad transfer or bring in another freshman? Thanks in advance!

I don't think it has any impact on AR (losing JJ). Sure, he wants to be the only QB in the class but it could still happen. We are only targeting two or three others, if we miss on them I doubt Mullen takes a flyer on a lowly rated kid. We'll probably get at least one preferred walk-on QB in the class. Go back a few pages and there's a link to two other QBs: Robby Ashford - he's CB'd to Auburn, who already has a QB committed & CJ Dixon. Both Ashford and Dixon are ranked higher than AR.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why don't we just stick with kids from Florida. You people are silly if you think QBs are lining up 5 or 6 deep anyway.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grad transfers demand a guaranteed job. Not happening.

I don't really understand why people think there is a problem.

We have a slightly functional walkon already in Trash. He isn't going anywhere. Even if Franks leaves we have EJ and AR. QBs aren't lining up 4 or 5 deep here especially but even not at Bammer or Clemson.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Well if it comes out that is the truth i will apologise. But till then you are still just another poster, posting BS that can not be proved. Much respect if you ar comming correct.
Look mother flipper. I don't owe you **** and I don't have to prove shiite to you. Go climb back from whatever cave you climbed out from.
But for the other posters here, not for you since you are such an a'hole, here's a post, not from me, but from a credible poster, "Just this week, we started to expand the current coaching offices space. It won’t be done for a few months. So, we have no offices to put new hires right now. The locker room is gutted and undergoing renovation. These are all good things – when they are done. But, when you bring kids in for a campus visit and it looks like a war zone, what impression does that leave on the kid? " So stick it up your arse and then smoke it!

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Look mother flipper. I don't owe you **** and I don't have to prove shiite to you. Go climb back from whatever cave you climbed out from.
But for the other posters here, not for you since you are such an a'hole, here's a post, not from me, but from a credible poster, "Just this week, we started to expand the current coaching offices space. It won’t be done for a few months. So, we have no offices to put new hires right now. The locker room is gutted and undergoing renovation. These are all good things – when they are done. But, when you bring kids in for a campus visit and it looks like a war zone, what impression does that leave on the kid? " So stick it up your arse and then smoke it!
Thats a lot of words for someone who has nothing to prove

leogator

May 5, 2018
So I guess we were/are recruiting Keyvone Lee as a linebacker and we're not the only ones?

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We should all just learn our lessons from the Muschamp/McElwain years. This **** isn't going to get turned around. Mullen has been a HC for how long? This is how his program runs. Only now he is under a microscope with expectations. It may get better, but it won't get where it needs to be.

leogator

May 5, 2018
According to TOS the Chantz Williams/Jalen Rivers package deal is no more because they could not agree on a school. So Chantz is coming for our BBQ this Friday. Rivers is not.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

I really hesitate to reply to this quote since this is a recruiting thread and the back and forth banter (I am guilty too) can get annoying, but you are a twat waffle. You jump on leogator for saying something as if he is lying then you self admit that you don't know if what he is saying is false? Geesh. Why dont you take some of your own medicine next time before you jump on someone for saying something you don't like and only reply if you can actually prove it wrong.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Georgia gets a commitment from 247's #39 overall player, 4-star OT Tate Ratledge. Their class is now ranked #5....our class falls to #8 (currently FSU and Miami are ranked higher).

What really sucks about this is they're KILLING it on the OL. We have a shot at only 3 blue-chip OL's in this class (unless something unexpected happens)....of those 3, I expect we get 1...maybe (Braun, Rivers, and Walker). Other than that, we are in on a few kids ranked 400+.

There's a problem in the recruiting office at UF. If you still think 'stars don't matter' or 'we'll be just fine' you are whistling past the graveyard. Something needs to change asap!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia gets a commitment from 247's #39 overall player, 4-star OT Tate Ratledge. Their class is now ranked #5....our class falls to #8 (currently FSU and Miami are ranked higher).

What really sucks about this is they're KILLING it on the OL. We have a shot at only 3 blue-chip OL's in this class (unless something unexpected happens)....of those 3, I expect we get 1...maybe (Braun, Rivers, and Walker). Other than that, we are in on a few kids ranked 400+.

There's a problem in the recruiting office at UF. If you still think 'stars don't matter' or 'we'll be just fine' you are whistling past the graveyard. Something needs to change asap!
I truly believe Hevesey can coach guys up on the OL. That being said, we still have to spot quality 3* kids with the right size and skill set. Odds of this happening are not good. I would however rather see him coaching SEC physically ready 3* than not physically ready 4*

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I truly believe Hevesey can coach guys up on the OL. That being said, we still have to spot quality 3* kids with the right size and skill set. Odds of this happening are not good. I would however rather see him coaching SEC physically ready 3* than not physically ready 4*
I’d rather he coach up 4 and 5 stars instead of 3 star diamonds in the rough.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

Agreed. Even if things are better behind the scenes, perception is reality and the perception of our program on the recruiting trail is not positive. That has to change. The recruiting staff needs across the board upgrades and soon. Dead weight coaches need to find new opportunities elsewhere and coach/recruiters need to be brought in - not one or the other. I know that’ll cost money but that has to change. And that changes by pushing out the Foley disciples left in the UAA in favor of less risk averse personnel. Not saying we have to get crazy and build a taj mahal or outbid Bama for everything. Just saying the focus needs to return to football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator