Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Gervon Dexter. Alpha and future leader (like Tebow and spikes) the way that Diwun Black is. Having two of these guys on the team will be special.

My official favorite 2020 kid

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
did you see the pic Richardson posted of his sophomore to junior transformation? He’s gotten massive. True athlete. Wonder if they see Beck progressing farther as a qb though. First time in a looooong time Mullen has gone after two QBs in 1 class
I guarantee you that Mullen does. I've heard from a few folks that's seen him play that don't project him to be a qb. A freak athlete though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are you kidding? Brown only weighs 250 lbs according to both Rivals and 247Sports. That is not even half of SD's weight and no where near heavy enough for SD to be happy about UF getting him.
You earned a thumbs up for solid sarcasm.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That is exactly what Mullinz needs at QB.
I've been told he was a limited passer even for mullens O. I haven't seen him play yet myself though. Also, I think Mullen's offense has evolved a bit over the years. I think him and the Beck kid could work.

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
A couple of quotes from pug's link:

“Look, it’s home, it’s where the heart is. It’s where the tradition is. It’s where alumni from our school came. There’s a lot that come with going to Lakeland then Florida.”

"And I can tell there’s a whole recruiting class around that could make it No. 1 in the nation.”
:ohboy:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's been 2 or 3 people say this to me about Richardson. And Graham hall even said on the radio a while back that he didn't know for sure if he'd play qb.
As far as his offense evolving goes. Maybe he had fun with dark Prescott throwing for damn near throwing for 4k yards his last year at msu? I mean are you any better at your job than you were 10 years ago?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's been 2 or 3 people say this to me about Richardson. And Graham hall even said on the radio a while back that he didn't know for sure if he'd play qb.
As far as his offense evolving goes. Maybe he had fun with dark Prescott throwing for damn near throwing for 4k yards his last year at msu? I mean are you any better at your job than you were 10 years ago?
I can’t say that I give two hot sh its what Graham or Zach thinks

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I swear no one acrually WATCHED
Fitzgerald and noticed what schlit he is. Freshman Franks was twice as good.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Richardson is a QB in Mullinz offense, w zero doubt in my mind.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well I'm just passing it along. I was guessing that's why Mullen was looking at another qb.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Richardson is a QB in Mullinz offense, w zero doubt in my mind.
Hey, I haven't even looked at his highlight tape. Don't wanna insult the kid. I'm just saying what I was told from some people that have seen him play first hand that he may be more of an athlete. All the reactions I'm getting from you are the same as mine when I was told this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator