Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Remember when we thought we could do better than top 8-15 classes? Its looking like we are going to wish we had a top 8-15 class in a few months.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Some Good News Coming

I should probably be banned for linking to the sunshine pumper site, but this thread is hilarious. Well, not really hilarious, its sad, because I love the Gators and I just want us to win. Candymanfromgc is stoopid.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Secret commits?

Ghost town? Ghost town happened when we banned all Democrats which is of course about 45% of the population and all Pubs who arent Trumptards.

But at least we have up to the minute play by play from our QA and conspiracy lovin whacko fantasyland.

IT IS ALMOST KRAKEN TIME!!!!! THE ARMY, YES THE ARMY NEVER DOUBT US, JUST SEIZED SERVERS IN ITALY. IT GONNA GO DOWN.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Secret commits?

Ghost town? Ghost town happened when we banned all Democrats which is of course about 45% of the population and all Pubs who arent Trumptards.

But at least we have up to the minute play by play from our QA and conspiracy lovin whacko fantasyland.

IT IS ALMOST KRAKEN TIME!!!!! THE ARMY, YES THE ARMY NEVER DOUBT US, JUST SEIZED SERVERS IN ITALY. IT GONNA GO DOWN.
Does 45% include the deceased one too?

Recruiting:
34th ranked on 247
38th on Rivals.

Why did I look?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some Good News Coming

I should probably be banned for linking to the sunshine pumper site, but this thread is hilarious. Well, not really hilarious, its sad, because I love the Gators and I just want us to win. Candymanfromgc is stoopid.
So the good news is that we were getting some commitments last weekend, which never came.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when we thought we could do better than top 8-15 classes? Its looking like we are going to wish we had a top 8-15 class in a few months.
I can't remember a time when recruiting at "The University of Florida" was so horrid...

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Secret commits?

Hear, hear. The only time that the truth truly hurts is when it should. I miss the days when we were all just Americans - for better or worse. We squabbled and occasionally fought, but we didn't despise one another as enemies and traitors. The lunatic tribalism thing is destroying the country. It really needs to stop.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some LB it said we were recruiting committed to Bama. Good to see we are competitive out there. At least we were recruiting a guy who Bama thinks is good enough to play for them. In Cousin Eddie we believe! What a joke!

Shawn Murphy. A couple insiders thought UF had a real chance. TOS posters never thought we did.

We have the chance to snag a couple really good players. But it’s a really limited chance. This could be a historically awful class for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator