Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Here's my report:

First, Beach High normally plays their home games in a very nice little football stadium at 11th Street and Alton on South Beach, adjoining Flamingo Park. However for some reason today's game was played on their practice field behind the school, about a mile north of the stadium. I never got an explanation why. There is a little set of bleachers at the practice field because they also use it for their soccer games, but I watched from the sidelines.

I had an unobstructed sideline view...of possibly the worst display of football I have ever seen in my whole entire life, going back to Pop Warner.

Miami Beach beat Miami Springs 15-2, I think. Not sure because the scoreboard was not turned on. Beach had two sloppy, happenstance TD's, a missed extra point, a failed 2-pt conversion and a safety. Springs got a safety after forcing a fumble, recovering it, fumbling the recovered ball when they were about to score, and falling on top of the Beach player who re-recovered the re-fumbled ball in the end zone.

At no point in that rambling, incoherent game were any of the players close to anything that could be considered scholarship material. I now know less about football for having watched it. Not one player on either team will ever play college football at any level. May God have mercy on their souls.
So your saying we got a chance at the players you seen play today.
Just kidding again.
Must have been tough to sit through or stand through in your case.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Mullen's best effort is what? 9th? Now it seems that he is just recruiting like a guy who won't be with this program for very long. I think the writing is on the wall once he got that show cause. The fact that he got a $1.5 million raise is a fvvking travesty.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whiteboy looking like shtt was surprising. He just doesnt have that mojo with AR that he did with Trash.

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020

fsu loses and gets cb’s for 5 star receivers. Something has to be done about this sorry azz recruiting. You can’t be getting out recruited by Norvell and staff. This is pathetic.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
fsu loses and gets cb’s for 5 star receivers. Something has to be done about this sorry azz recruiting. You can’t be getting out recruited by Norvell and staff. This is pathetic.
It is easier to list who isnt outrecruiting, which right now is South Fla, Fla Atlantic and Fla International. Central is questionable.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are also now into the season and it’s been reported numerous times before that this staff puts recruiting on the back burner for much of the season. So putting less emphasis than there all out multiple vacation effort of off-season should lead to exciting results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator