Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Who is Dopey? If you are talking about Mullen there is no doubt their staff panicked one year because their prospects looked bleak so they offered a bunch of guys that never had a chance. Reranked their classes so far have been crap. I'm not sure there is anyone left from 18' or 19'. Their classes disintegrate and depart the team as fast as anyy I have seen. As for Muschamp, his offensive classes were exceptionally lacking notwithstanding he compounded the mess with the worst group of offensive coaches we have had.
The pet names require a rosetta stone as each poster tries to out cute the last. It has gotten a bit old.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here's some actually recruiting news....and it's comical (or very sad):

The 2-star OL we were recruiting from Miami area, committed to Maryland (our coaches went to his game just a week ago):

Ja'Kavion Nonar, 2022 Offensive tackle - Rivals.com

We just offered this kid, a LB from Chicago:

Jimmy Rolder, 2022 Inside linebacker - Rivals.com

We offered this TE from Miami, a Tulane commit:

De'Carlo Donaldson, 2022 Tight end - Rivals.com

And we offered this CB from Atlanta, ranked in the 1400's on 247:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Here's some actually recruiting news....and it's comical (or very sad):

The 2-star OL we were recruiting from Miami area, committed to Maryland (our coaches went to his game just a week ago):

Ja'Kavion Nonar, 2022 Offensive tackle - Rivals.com

We just offered this kid, a LB from Chicago:

Jimmy Rolder, 2022 Inside linebacker - Rivals.com

We offered this TE from Miami, a Tulane commit:

De'Carlo Donaldson, 2022 Tight end - Rivals.com

And we offered this CB from Atlanta, ranked in the 1400's on 247:

I didn't want to say anything, but I too was offered this morning. They said they see me as an athlete and a top priority. My wife says they keep blowing up our landline phone.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2:

you're suggesting if Mullen remains?

you think recruiting is going to improve between now and when he gets fired as everyone knows he will at the latest on October 31st?

if for some stupid reason they kept the piece of shtt, next year will be far far worse.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Seems everyone is now mailing it in. Everyone. Could a complete house cleaning be in the offing? I’d gladly take a beating this weekend to rid the UAA of anyone who’s ever spent more than 72 consecutive hours in state of Mississippi.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seems everyone is now mailing it in. Everyone. Could a complete house cleaning be in the offing? I’d gladly take a beating this weekend to rid the UAA of anyone who’s ever spent more than 72 consecutive hours in state of Mississippi.
Id just prefer the whole fuchsing UD management team. Every single one. They all have to go. They created this.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Based off of this recruiting cycle, Alabama has five coaches ranked in the top 33 coaches for recruiting. I think virtually all of their coaches are ranked in the top 100.

here are ours:

#25 Billy G
#176 Turner
#183 Hevesy
#250 Knox
#267 Brewster
#303 CR
#316 McGee
#364 McGriff
#421 Jules

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Why are the controllers so eager or so lazy to rush into perpetuating the same mistakes. For hiring a new HC, they finally hire a group of accomplished headhunters - but they're all from the same tribe of pigmy headhunters.

We need an HC for whom backsliding isn't a favorite hobby. Has he got our guys practicing backsliding.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator