Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
So what you are saying is left overs
My bet would be he does not sign with UF on ESD. He can wait and see what happens with our HC and hires. He might choose another program where less uncertainty exists and is closer to home. I have to believe he has as good or better committable offers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
you guys think Dan Mullen will be crootin sometime this year?

after vacation season of course.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Most of the three star commits from here will be bumped to high four when the services see who Dan Mullen has been masterfully slow playing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The damage to this class was already done. We would have to really make a splash and they'd have to make a major impact quickly for any chance to salvage things. Bond was already visiting other places and clearly wavering. Hopefully we can hang on to Gibson. But outside of this Burt kid that no one here wanted in the first place, so far the Mullen firing has yielded no real casualties. And even that one is more than likely a case of self preservation as I'm not sure any competent staff would've kept him, similar to the kid that ended up at Marshall when we fired McElwain. Now he can go play where he belonged all along.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
at this point do we even have anything left we care about losing?
Nothing I would regret losing.

e5posjo4-1280.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The damage to this class was already done. We would have to really make a splash and they'd have to make a major impact quickly for any chance to salvage things. Bond was already visiting other places and clearly wavering. Hopefully we can hang on to Gibson. But outside of this Burt kid that no one here wanted in the first place, so far the Mullen firing has yielded no real casualties. And even that one is more than likely a case of self preservation as I'm not sure any competent staff would've kept him, similar to the kid that ended up at Marshall when we fired McElwain. Now he can go play where he belonged all along.

The administration fuched this up, but keeping Mullen wavering since UGA.... We knew what needed to happen, and Stricklin didn't have the balls to do it. This class was screwed by the managements inability to make that hard decision everybody knew had to happen except the deepest of the mullenites. This is what is what worries me about the next hire, if this admin is too scared to do what is right when it needed to be done for years what else are they willing to except. Stricklin has set his cash cow back years, unless he absolutely gets a hire I don't know that's out there. We all knew he was going to crash and burn, the job of the management is to see it and cut bait before it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator