Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Losing again to Miami is a given.

The only question in my mind is if Danny McElstain can hold off the Cornrow Clown and I suspect that wont be close either.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some stuff from OL vs DL Under Armor.

that Mario Eugenio kid looks like a monster. Gaither HS Tampa kid. We need to lock him down now.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Top Performers: Miami Under Armour Camp

Couple things of note:

1. Legacy FSU Julian Armella is a 5* and is really praised in this article but did not look good in the UA one on ones.

2. FSU commit DL Nyjalik Kelly looked really good. Can we flip him?

3. 5* DL Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy is a Lakeland kid and looked really good in the above clip. He is crystal balled to Oklahoma. Looks like the fall out from the Torrian Gray leaving damaged our relationship with Lakeland a bit. Looks like staff is working on repairing it.

4. One of the standout linebackers of camp is a converted WR, Travious Lathan. Will be a 4* soon. Considered a UF lean.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Losing again to Miami is a given.

The only question in my mind is if Danny McElstain can hold off the Cornrow Clown and I suspect that wont be close either.

I've said this before - but there's a very good chance their class beats our (in the rankings). They already have two 5-star commits and two 4-stars. They're being way, way more aggressive w/ making offers and staying in contact. Our recruiting is so disorganized, it's almost like our head coach doesn't want to be here......

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I've said this before - but there's a very good chance their class beats our (in the rankings). They already have two 5-star commits and two 4-stars. They're being way, way more aggressive w/ making offers and staying in contact. Our recruiting is so disorganized, it's almost like our head coach doesn't want to be here......

Yeah I agree that it's more likely than not that they beat us in recruiting. They are at the absolute worst they have been in decades, and we still can't out-recruit them.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@GatorJ - you need to stop whistling past the graveyard and pay more attention to what's going on. The complete sh*t-show that is FSU football is working harder than this staff....and has two 5-star commits. We'll end up with ZERO 5-stars. All Novell needs to do is crack the top 12 and he likely beats Dan and Co.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I’m surprised that McCall committed to them. I’m not sure that sticks.

Hunter is legit. Marchiol Is a really good QB as well.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ - you need to stop whistling past the graveyard and pay more attention to what's going on. The complete sh*t-show that is FSU football is working harder than this staff....and has two 5-star commits. We'll end up with ZERO 5-stars. All Novell needs to do is crack the top 12 and he likely beats Dan and Co.

How am I whistling past the graveyard? I’m just sharing recruiting news. I think we all know the staff is mediocre at recruiting. What would I be adding by bashing the hell out of the staff every other post?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
How am I whistling past the graveyard? I’m just sharing recruiting news. I think we all know the staff is mediocre at recruiting. What would I be adding by bashing the hell out of the staff every other post?

You said I was "looney" for making the comment about FSU's class possibly finishing higher than UF's. I don't think it's looney at all, and - at this point - it's probably greater than a 50/50 chance.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You said I was "looney" for making the comment about FSU's class possibly finishing higher than UF's. I don't think it's looney at all, and - at this point - it's probably greater than a 50/50 chance.

I didn’t mean to do that. I don’t even remember clicking that.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Jimbo lands another 4-star, getting the #1 recruit in the state of Arkansas. A&M now has 7 commits, ranked #4 nationally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator