Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"It’s not all bad news for Florida, though."

yeah they won't be around long.

even the recruiting pumpers have given up trying to polish turds or trying to make excuses.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have no players in the top 100. One of them (a CB) is looking to make a move into the top 100 come this fall.

But it looks like he’s taking visits elsewhere and is a flip candidate. A lot of players loved their visit in early June because it was the first visit in over a year (or ever) to any school.

Then they went to other schools…

Florida commit Julian Humphrey updates recruitment at The Opening Finals

This isn’t something that a commit says:

“Right now I love Florida,” Humphrey said. “I went up there on my official visit (June 11) and I wasn’t surprised. Everything went as planned and Florida is high on my mind.

“I do have a couple officials I’m setting up,” he continued. “Alabama, LSU, USC, I’m going to take one to A&M. All in the fall.”

The four-star Humphrey said he’ll return to Gainesville the last week of July and College Station for big recruiting events on each campus.

“A&M and Alabama have the best chance (to flip me),” Humphrey said.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This class is on the verge of completely falling apart. There’s no way our program can take the next step with classes in the 12-18 range. We should be Top 7 just because of our state and our name.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thats what I thought was happening, kids been cooped up for a year and finally getting to take their visits. We got to dance with the pretty girls first but they all gonna go home with someone else. See them in the transfer portal I guess. This should make @Joegator96 happy. Can't be 2022 Transfer Portal Champions unless we strike out in 2021.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This class is on the verge of completely falling apart. There’s no way our program can take the next step with classes in the 12-18 range. We should be Top 7 just because of our state and our name.
but you really enjoy that offense tho.... :grin:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing kills a program more than mediocrity. Because people start accepting it as being good, instead of striving to be great.
:pe:

some people LOVE mediocrity.

After we gave Vacationing Dan a pay raise, did people actually think he was going to change his ways or view that as reinforcement?

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Oooooo my, the "White Privilege" is strong with this one.

Just being facetious

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I agree that it couldn't hurt to give Mullen the same resources as the tops guys but at the end of the day you are who you are with or without the resources. Urban recruited guys here without the facilities, Zook was able to get top guys here with a crappy product on the field, Saban and Smart had top recruiting classes with less than stellar seasons. Our guy just isn't in that upper echelon of recruiters, simple as that.
3+ years and you guys are starting to get it.

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020
If this class turns into the disaster it’s looking like and we have 8-4 or worse season is Mullen’s seat going to be hot? All these lazy azz coaches need to be fired.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
his ass is going to be nuclear once he loses to Georgia again.

he knows it, and doesn't care. why should he? he's leaving here with 30 million dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.